Need a new PC @35k

aaronbrako

Broken In
1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Stupid answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work. Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.')
Light gaming (Sims, AoE, etc), watching movies, ms Office

2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then mention this too.
Ans: 35k

3. Planning to overclock?
Ans: no

4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Ans: Windows 7/8

5. How much hard drive space is needed?
Ans: 1 TB

6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention which screen size and resolution do you want. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, again mention the size and resolution of monitor you have.
Ans: 21"+ (LED if possible)

7. Which components you DON'T want to buy or which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans: mouse, speakers

8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans: next week

9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?
Ans: assembler

10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans: mumbai, will purchase from lamington rd

Cilus

laborare est orare
Intel Core i3 2100 @ 6.8K
Gigabyte GA-H61M-D2H @ 3.1K
Corsair Value Select 4GB X 1 DDR3 @ 1.2K
WD Caviar Blue 500 GB HDD @ 4K
MSI HD 6770 1 GB GDDR5 @ 6.5K
AOC 21.5" LED @ 7.6K
LG 22X SATA DVD R/W @ 0.9K
Corsair CX 430V2 @ 2.7K
CM Elite 311 @ 1.8K

Total 34.6K

Cilus

laborare est orare
You asked for a 22" display and that's why I've suggested you and that's the minimum for a 22" full HD display. You can get Dell 20" Display @ 6K.
For Mobo: Intel Dh67CL-B3 @ 5.6K (comes with USB 3 and SATA 3 6 Gbps.)

panwala95

In the zone
For Mobo: Intel Dh67CL-B3 @ 5.6K (comes with USB 3 and SATA 3 6 Gbps.)[/QUOTE]

he can go for this its cheaper and has usb3+sata3
Gigabyte GA-B75M-D3H Motherboard | Motherboard | Flipkart.com

OP
A

aaronbrako

Broken In
Still looking out for a cheaper GPU that the 6770 to accomodate the better mobothboard and/or a 1TB HDD in the config Cilus suggested. Any ideas ?

You asked for a 22" display and that's why I've suggested you and that's the minimum for a 22" full HD display. You can get Dell 20" Display @ 6K.
I wanted a cheaper GPU, not a cheaper monitor. Each sentence of mine was referring to the quote 'above' it. I also wanted to know why you suggested AOC over BenQ. Thanks in advance

Minion

Conversation Architect
Still looking out for a cheaper GPU that the 6770 to accomodate the better mobothboard and/or a 1TB HDD in the config Cilus suggested. Any ideas ?

I wanted a cheaper GPU, not a cheaper monitor. Each sentence of mine was referring to the quote 'above' it. I also wanted to know why you suggested AOC over BenQ. Thanks in advance

if you want cheaper GPU then get 5670 will set you back by 4k.

panwala95

In the zone
you can try finding a hd 6570 ddr3 which in theory is better than ahd 5670 ddr3

amd config would be-
phenom 2 x4 960t-6.5k
gigabyte ga 970a ud3 -6.2k
sapphire hd 6570-4k
benq-g2220-7.5k
2x2gb gskill ram 1.4k
cm elite 430-2k
corsair vs 450-2k
seagate barracuda 1tb-5k