Need a mulitmedia phone for 6000 bucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey guys since the discussion is going on...i also want a phone around 8k
.. i want extremely good music quality .that is foremost for me ..what do u recommend?

OR you can buy a cheap phone like e250 for 4.7k and buy motorala s9 bluetooth headphone for 3.5k to listen to music .

but then is the performace in music as good.

do u ppl think is shd buy an mp3 player + a phone OR a single phone OR wait for some future models from ericsson. I lost my IPOD very recently

rohan_mhtr

Most wanted
but then is the performace in music as good.
Sound quality is good and very loud for an entry level phone although the default headphones that comes bundled sucks big time . I have tried e250 and s9 combination and it is fine enough for the budget , just make sure that u buy deluxe version of e250 since it comes with 1 gb card and better battery life , also buy only original s9 .

please dont buy e250 my friend has that phone and it is very bad.
buy SE w710 or k550
Can you mention any negative points in e250 other than its cam since according to me its the best budget phone at that price although w710 is a good option but slightly above his budget .

Last edited:

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
You can't call it a drawback.s40 is good enough for starters,who won't do advanced things on their cellphone.
You can't get symbian OS for that price.

girish.g

respect mah authoritah!!
@rohan_mtr
e250 has a bad cam, slow bluetooth transfer, you cant minimize the music player, bad slider quality, bad resolution screen

n7610

Right off the assembly line
Hey I have to chose between,

6233 - 7000
6300 - 7500
N72 - 7800

Which one would be best among these and most value for money ???

harsha

Broken In
finally I managed to buy 6233 the Black one !! tell me how do I check the firmware ?? and which cable does it use to connect to computer ??

the phone is heavy :lol:

hey guys i read in sum thread that SE has a white dot in the place where battery is inserted .when water touches it warranty becomes void. so can i use a cellotape to nicely protect it ..? is build of se phones good enuf specifically k750i ? are they resistant to water and shock like some models of nokia r (i mean somewhat resistant) .ive used only nokia phones and thinking of k750i by increasing my budget to 9k as ppl recommended .
also does k750i support 4gb memory stick pro duo ?how much it costs (ive heard abt 1.5k)? is there any better models than it in this range even in nokia

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
For 9k you can get Nokia 5310 which has good build quality and can support upto 4gb microSD cards. Or you can get W810i which also supports 4gb cards (however MSPD cards are more expensive than microSD cards.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom