Need a mulitmedia phone for 6000 bucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

harsha

Broken In
vendors are quoting Rs. 6100 to 6500 for the phone !!! How ever every one of them here in Kolkata did pointed the new batch which is coming from past 2-3 months are giving hell lot of a problem....

Mainly due to slower processing speed and poor built :( they are sending too many handset of this model to service center with complain of slow processing / often hangs :( and few other issue :(

I didnt buy the phone yet :( shocked to hear those news :shock: waiting for comments and response from all of you :)

thank you..

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
^^^aare i was kidding..at 6k..u cant shoose between brands...

okk..nokia phones i like-6300,6500 slide(suuuuuuuuper cool),thts bout it..yea.. :D

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
^^^good looking phone..and has the best screen from all nokia phones..even n95..for a low end set..it fits the bill completely..

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
^^^good looking phone..and has the best screen from all nokia phones..even n95..for a low end set..it fits the bill completely..

Hell no. Don't even think about 6300. Pathetic battery life. Lot of people here in forums mentioned the same. I had this phone earlier. Even the mobile phone store people will mention the same. I have to recharge atleast twice everyday. If I use bluetooth, battery goes off within 20-30 minutes. Play a game, battery gone, see video, battery down.

If you want to buy this phone, better get 3-4 BL-4C batteries along with it. MOreover, it's very difficult to buy this battery too.

all in all, this is the worst phone ever made by Nokia.

Call quality sucks, lot of noise while on call. pathetic music quality.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
but u cant argue bout its screen man..its too good...jo bhi bolo...and tell me a nokia phone which has a gud 2 mp cam.. ;)

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
^The screen of 6300 sucks it's battery.
For 2MP nokia camera look at 6233.Yes, i know it won't beat SE K750i,but it's best among nokia. ;)

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
but u cant argue bout its screen man..its too good...jo bhi bolo...and tell me a nokia phone which has a gud 2 mp cam.. ;)

Dude. A good screen doesn't make a mobile hit. Only thing that is good in 6300 is it's screen. Everything else is crap in this.

This phone has worst Battery, speaker quality, call quality, signal reception, earphones, camera, radio, music quality among current generation of mobile phones.

If display is all you need in a mobile phone, then carry a plasma TV with your phone and a battery pack. :)

Nokia 6233's camera is better than 6300's
Nokia 5310's camera is better than 6300's
Nokia 3500's camera is better than 6300's

Last edited:

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
lol..sorry..dint kno all tht....my frnd has the 310 tho...crap cam too...

i think we r going off topic..

thread starter-chk out some other stores and the feedback u get..my frnd has it and it works like a charm..

harsha

Broken In
Coming Back to the point, so, the reports which I received can be called falsified ones ?? and you at still in favor of 6233 ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom