intel dh61ho mobo
500 gb hard disk
500 watt enter psu
6gb ddr3 ram
I want a graphics card under ￾6´4 5000.
PLEASE HELP!!

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
you need a better psu as well. get hd 6770 /6670 GDDR5 gpu at 5.5k and antec bp300p psu at 1.8k.

Welcome to TDF :)

Please read this thread: *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/power-supply-cabinets-mods/104472-basic-guide-right-power-supply.html

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
Get 7730 1 gb gddr5 i got it 2 days ago almost same price and much better performance recently launched :D

You can run any card below HD7790 but there will be high chances that your current PSU will damage the card and/or other components. Google about this a bit and you'll get the idea.

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
You can run any card below HD7790 but there will be high chances that your current PSU will damage the card and/or other components. Google about this a bit and you'll get the idea.

7770 on his enter psu?
@op, you can go for 6670/7750. anything higher or even similar will/may cause serious damage. a good psu is essential for the life of other pc components as well especially the hdd.

7770 on his enter psu?
@op, you can go for 6670/7750. anything higher or even similar will/may cause serious damage. a good psu is essential for the life of other pc components as well especially the hdd.

What I mean to say is that his 500 W PSU can power anything below HD7790 but with serious risk of damaging the whole system.

saswat23

Human Spambot
Better go for HD 6670 1GB or HD 7750 1GB. Look for DDR5 variant only.
It should run fine with your PSU.

Cilus

laborare est orare
Instead of HD 6670, OP can opt for R5 240 GDDR5 cards which are based on GCN architecture. They are priced similarly as 6670 cards but perform slightly better.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
I think you meant R7 240 ;) anyway, can you point me to some reviews of R7 240 with GDDr5 memory ?

BTW, found one :D
*www.funkykit.com/reviews/video-car...ck-1gb-gddr5-graphics-card-review/performance

OP
D

Digitomega

Broken In
I researched a lot and found hd 7770 the best.
It can support my gpu too. Am i right ??
I am gonna buy Ghz version..

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
I researched a lot and found hd 7770 the best.
It can support my gpu too. Am i right ??
I am gonna buy Ghz version..

you need to buy a good psu as well if you choose 7770 else wait for the fumes to enter from your "enter" psu. ;)

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
good things can't be cheap :D anyway, For the cheapest and good unit you best bet is Corsair VS350 @ 1.9k but for a little more headroom get VS450 @2.2k. If you want some real good psus make up your budget at-least in 2.5 - 3.5k range. So do let us know your budget.

OP
D

Digitomega

Broken In
I am gonna buy a corasir vx 500. Will it be enough forr7 260 x ?
The r7 260x supports mantle. Whats mantle? Do it make a difference compared to gtx 650 ti ?

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
I am gonna buy a corasir vx 500. Will it be enough forr7 260 x ?
The r7 260x supports mantle. Whats mantle? Do it make a difference compared to gtx 650 ti ?

did you mean vs 550? better avoid it. instead get antec vp550p for 3.5k locally.even antec vp450p will suffice.

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
any idea on who handles the RMA of Antec ?

when i contacted them, they replied like this :" Please provide the purchase invoice I will get it done the replacement from local partners or from Distributor.". contact e-mail for north,south,east and west are available on the antec india website.

Top Bottom