Need a graphics card...

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Ok, we are at mercy at CC reps. on this then :D but if they know their work then there's not much to worry about. Anyway, Thanks for the info.

OP
D

Digitomega

Broken In
stop talking about antec.....
Tell me weather mantle is really gonna a game changer or not in future.
or should i get a gtx 750ti

HE-MAN

Ambassador of Buzz
tell us the price at which you are buying gtx 750ti plus which psu you have decided and at what price then only people can suggest you properly

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
stop talking about antec.....
Tell me weather mantle is really gonna a game changer or not in future.
or should i get a gtx 750ti

I would not pay extra for mantle and I don't see it as any future game changer. Power Consumption and performance wise GTX 750 Ti is a super efficient card as in the long run power savings and less heat counts but may not be the best VFM one if you only consider performance.

OP
D

Digitomega

Broken In
I will have to buy psu too is i buy any other gpu. If I buy gtx 750ti i need not to change my psu. so it is a better option than r7 260x. should i go for it or r7 260x + a 450w psu ?

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Most probably for GTX 750 Ti there's no need for a PSU change but still we don't recommend using generic cheap psus. GTX 750 Ti performs better than R7 260x with 30 - 40w less power consumption the the price you are paying for it is going to be beneficial for you at the end.

Top Bottom