2GB ddr2 memory
an LCD monitor which supports good resolution at least 1440X768
i currently have a graphic card - XFX 7200 gs but thats a true CRAP :x:x
So i need a good graphics card , some of them which i have in mind are-
ati radeon 5670
ati radeon 4670
zoctac 560 GTX
but its your suggestion which matters.
One more thing, i want to play games like assasins creed brotherhood, battlefield bad company 2 and upcoming games like MW3, battlefield 3, assasins creed revelations etc at good resolutions- at least 1260X768
AND WHUCH OF MINE SUGGESTED GPUs WILL BE BOTTLENECKED BY MY PROCESSOR????
THANKS

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
It wouldnt help you much if you even upgrade to a 10k GFX card with your current proccy.

IT WOULD RESULT IN SEROIUS BOTTLENECT

Save up some and do full PC upgrade. Also what PC do you have?

predatordrone1993 said:
zoctac 560 GTX
It costs around 13k :shock: Its out of your budget

saswat23

Human Spambot
Yes, ur proccy will surely bottleneck ur GPU. Better upgrade to AMD Tri core proccy with a mobo at 5k and a GPU like HD5670 512MB at 4.2k. Also get a PSU like FSP SAGAII 400W at 1.8k.
So, at 11k you get a much better Setup that would run perfectly with your GPU.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
@OP, upgrade is required. and GTX560 is a 10k+ card.

if you can, upgrade whole system. else HD5670 512Mb/1Gb along with a processor upgrade to something like Core2Duo if the motherboard supports.

OP
P

predatordrone1993

Right off the assembly line
i can't simply go for whole pc upgrade as i only have jave 4.5K to spend!! :cry:
i cant even go for upgrading my processor, ram or mobo..............
SO plz suggest me a graphics card under 5K or let us increase it to 5.5K...
i don't mind little bottlenecking by my proccy as long as my gpu gives me atleast 30-35 FPS in resolution atleast 1280X720.
one more thing what about amd radeon 6670...............
i have heard that its very low on power consumption and performs little bit faster than 5670 :-?
Anyway plz reply fast and thanks

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
That little bit faster won't really matter as your processor will be a bottleneck.

Anyways.

HD 5670 and HD 6570 are priced around ~4.3k. HD 5670 is like 5% faster than HD 6570.

HD 6670 should be around ~5.4k.

Now get what you want to.

sukesh1090

Adam young
i think you should better go with 5670 and if you can then upgrade your processor later after few months because i doubt that your processor will allow you to play games at 30 fps as at low resolution processor plays a main role and at higher resolution gpu takes up the job.

OP
P

predatordrone1993

That little bit faster won't really matter as your processor will be a bottleneck.

Anyways.

HD 5670 and HD 6570 are priced around ~4.3k. HD 5670 is like 5% faster than HD 6570.

HD 6670 should be around ~5.4k.

Now get what you want to.
can you show me by how much percentage bottlenecking will reduce actual performance........
i mean can i play games like ac2, cod mw2 or bo, bfbc2 or anything like that with playable fps and in good resolution.....:-?:-?:-?
thanks

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
We cant accurately measured in % but yes it will be quite serious

Read this for a idea :wink:
CPU bottleneck explained

Krow

Crowman
Well then will the FPS drop will make the games unplayable even at resolutions like 720P????????

Using multiple punctuation marks does not make your queries more impactful. Please avoid "??????????" or "..............". A single "?" or "." is as good. Thanks. :)

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
After reading your config, it better to say that you should plan for full PC re-config rather than going for a new graphics card. As for your m/b and processor is concerned, I highly doubt over the fact whether they could handle high resolution gaming (i.e. high load) or not.

OP
P

predatordrone1993

After reading your config, it better to say that you should plan for full PC re-config rather than going for a new graphics card. As for your m/b and processor is concerned, I highly doubt over the fact whether they could handle high resolution gaming (i.e. high load) or not.
Well then can i upgrade my full PC under 6K to 7K of budget? i can increase my budget beyond.
AND
will my mobo will be able to support amd Athlon X2 because i am planning to buy it when i will do my PC upgrade?
AND
can anyone suggest me a good PSU under 2K?

Chaitanya

Cyborg Agent
why 2 see athlon x2?:evil:

check this config

Athlon II X3 445 @ 3.5K
Gigabyte GA-MA78LMT-S2P @ 3K

HD 6770 @ 7.5K..
:grin:

OP
P

predatordrone1993

why 2 see athlon x2?:evil:

check this config

Athlon II X3 445 @ 3.5K
Gigabyte GA-MA78LMT-S2P @ 3K

HD 6770 @ 7.5K..
:grin:
WHHHATTTTT :shock:
my whole budget was 6K only:-(
forget about whole PC upgrade i am thinking on buying an HD 5450? how about it?will my cpu bottleneck it too? how much average FPS will i get on that card at 720P with all effects disabled on some modern gams?
PLZ reply

Cilus

laborare est orare
Get a HD 6670 from MSI @ 5.4K for now. At least it will allow you to play games in low resolution. Upgrade your system when you can arrange money.

Tech_Wiz

Wise Old Owl
Game at 800 x 600 ftw or 1024x768 and I think it will give playable Frames at Low/Med Setts.

Save up around 10k-12K at least and jump on the AMD Quad Core Base later.

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
As many others are saying, DO NOT UPGRADE your gpu, as it will result in bottleneck. And you will gain nothing.

Top Bottom