Need a Good Phone with WiFi and multitasking---> pref Symbian

Status
Not open for further replies.

sujoyp

Grand Master
yup the keypad is similar....N82 hardware is totally different...
n78 is good buy if u really want symbian...if u dont get it(more chances).. get N73 me...its good too.

BTW wont u get a farrari if u dont have a service center in ur city:mrgreen:

IronManForever

IronMan; Ready to Roll...
Budget constraints? N78.
Otherwise N82.

N82 has 128 MB RAM, N78 has 96. So multi-tasking will be better on N82.
Besides that, N82 has a powerful processor along with a dedicated GFx chip.

N82 is worth it, but I would have much problems with N78 also. At the software level, they both are similar.

Tamoghno

Padawan
He wants preferably a Symbian.

Ok..If budget is a constraint why don't u get a N73 Music Edition for urself..Its cool 2..And get a creative EP-630 with the rest of the money..Music will rock...

If you really need to stay below 15k , then i'd suggest you e51 , amazing build quality and great as a phone . Only problem is the screen is small.

Btw , n78 is much inferior to n82 hardware wise. Only buy it if you can get it below 12.5k . Its not worth even a penny more.

girish.g

respect mah authoritah!!
@ironmanforever
n78 and n82 dont have the same software n82 is FP1 and n78 is FP2, n78 has transition effects and stuff

vilas_patil

Journeyman
I would suggest for Nokia N82, am owning it from past one year, absolutely value for money device. I am into the mobile gaming company.... and its great add on advantage of playing N-gage, java and Symbian games on this device. And yes, Camera is ultimate for static fotos and alos for amzing video recoring purpose.

IronManForever

IronMan; Ready to Roll...
@ironmanforever
n78 and n82 dont have the same software n82 is FP1 and n78 is FP2, n78 has transition effects and stuff
I was not talking about that.
I was actually saying that despite the differences in hardware, a casual user might now find much difference using both.

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
for multitasking no n series can come close to n82 .. it has some 92 mb ram free after fresh bootup .. even mighty n95 8gb has 84mb and newer ones like n85 has only 70 mb ram free ..

k4ce

Youngling
^ i don see how anyone can seriously use up so much RAM ... even with a browser + ngage running , u cannot use up so much ... so even the n81 , wid 96mb of ram shud do ...

k4ce

Youngling
@ ayubiy , n79 is a gud handset ... i've personally used it for a few days and i jus love it ... a very balanced fone ...

OP
A

ayuboy

Journeyman
Yeah Budget is a problem here and my DAD.

My dad is gettin' an E71 / N79 and he says you cannot get a phone thats better than his (LOL)

so I was thinkin' of gettin' N78 ..
SO hows the phone overall?

k4ce

Youngling
fone not available any more ... god knows wats the issue wid n78 ... anyways u will get the n81 8gb ... decent fone ... except for the cam ...

or the 5630 shud be out in a bit ... if u can wait

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom