Need a good LED TV

macho84

Ambassador of Buzz
Its way beyond your budget

Rs 144990

I would suggest to go for a Normal led tv at 60k from LG if possible stretch a bit in screen size as max. Once you have some budget later a year at that time 3d monitors will come down. So that you can buy it later. You cant enjoy full hd in 3d the vision is entirely diffrerent in 3d Even though you enjoy the 3d you loose the clarity the lighting in reall full HD.

This should a worth buy if you can stretch a bit. Since its MRP you can get arround 80k

LG 42LE4600 LED LCD TV - Jazz now in LED! - LG Electronics IN

OP
TheMost

TheMost

Simply.. Evolution !!
^ in an anxiety i got Avatar 3D When i play in my PC it is like this ...

*img190.imageshack.us/img190/1413/avatar3dmkvsnapshot0007.jpg

When i plug to new HDTV and play via MPC i will get the original one ah ??
I mean the original 16:9 aspect ratio ??

( K Don't shout - I will buy within a week or so - Some probs man - Understand ! )

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Not that I have auditioned. Me and my friend auditioned zilliions of 3D tvs as he wanted to buy one with a good budget. LG with Cinema 3D outclassed every single 3D TV out there. Not only was the 3D content spectacular but the 2D->3D conversion was the best I saw out there. TataSKY HD Discovery HD was looking awesome while converted to 3D on this TV ........ Checkout for yourself.

Hmm..what about 40" from same model are there any difference?

MatchBoxx

the m0nk who sold his PC!
There's a lot of discussions going on over the internet regarding 3D TV's...and most users are complaining about eyes problems after viewing 3D for long hours...can't post exact links, but you can search the internet

Omi

-=[-_-]=-
I had spent months looking for good tv until finally settling for plasma

3D tv's dont offer that much value for money, you will run out of content pretty soon, and to some 3d gives head aches etc

Why dont you consider Plasma?
VIERA TH-P42V20D

Ultimate contrast (Way way better than whats on offering for the same price range, talking about Native and not dynamic)
EPIC response time (The best of the best LCD will have 1ms, 0.0001 ms for ORDINARY plasma)
Natural colors (really way better than LCD)
600 hz Sub field drive
The motion is way more smoother than the best of the LCD

LOW COST and LONG LIFE

you can get the 42" at <65k

Plasma overall is way better package than LCD
LCD only if
You need a very slim and sexy looking TV,
Power Consumption (plasma consumes somewhat more than LCD)
Too Much Ambient Light (LCD performs better if ambient light is too much eg. TV facing a window etc.)

Last edited:
OP
TheMost

TheMost

Simply.. Evolution !!
That is SBS (Side by Side) 3D format, the most common one. Is not actually original 3D but a 2D movie converted to 3D via scripts. When you play this on you PC it displays the original (converted to SBS) content. When you play it on your 3D TV the TV, joins the two frames to give the 3D effect which one views using the glasses, and hence you see a one single picture in your TV albeit a bit hazzy and fuzzy as its supposed to be viewed with glasses .....

Not that I have auditioned. Me and my friend auditioned zilliions of 3D tvs as he wanted to buy one with a good budget. LG with Cinema 3D outclassed every single 3D TV out there. Not only was the 3D content spectacular but the 2D->3D conversion was the best I saw out there. TataSKY HD Discovery HD was looking awesome while converted to 3D on this TV ........ Checkout for yourself.

Thanks a lot for your valuable input ... *www.freesmileys.org/smileys/big/big-smiley-006.gif

Bro i did see the link and felt happy that i Din't rush and buy any other product .. I have a 40inch TV for 99K under my Budget ..... ( especially that video )
That will suit me ...

What do you think ?? Bro bro tell bro :-D

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Its all in the mind set my friend, brand value is too much for us and once a brand value is set, the tendency of we Indians is usually to follow it blindly ........ like we see for LCDs ...... for general audience ... SONY is the best. Another example is for commercial window ACs ..... LG and Samsung is the brand that most of us follow, while I opted for HAIER in the similar price bracket and its been 5 years now without one single service the AC is still running top class ....... anyway its out if topic but I think you understand what I mean here .....

True..but I have to see it myself LG LW

Top Bottom