Neat Digit forum

OP
tarey_g

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
^^ Oops, Updated :)
Link : *userscripts.org/scripts/show/34010

I thought no one was greasemonkey script currently, all had switched to extension :D.

OP
tarey_g

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
Good news guys, the extension now is approved by mozilla reviewers and has gone public. Thx for your reviews on mozilla page. :D

Next time i update the extension , i think you will get automatic update alert from Firefox like other addons.

Krow

Crowman
Good news guys, the extension now is approved by mozilla reviewers and has gone public. Thx for your reviews on mozilla page. :D

Next time i update the extension , i think you will get automatic update alert from Firefox like other addons.
This is a day of celebration. :doublethumb:

Okay, now please tell me how this thing works. What are the criteria that Mozilla reviewers take into consideration before approving an addon? Why did it take so long for yours to get approved? Did our reviews help? :blush:

OP
tarey_g

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
This is a day of celebration. :doublethumb:

Okay, now please tell me how this thing works. What are the criteria that Mozilla reviewers take into consideration before approving an addon? Why did it take so long for yours to get approved? Did our reviews help? :blush:

Criteria :
1. Must follow standards (including security).
2. Must not interfere with other addons installed.
3. Reviews are needed for the addon to be approved, on the mozilla page or any other page (like this thread) where feedback regarding the addon is present.

Yes, all you guys. reviews did help :p.

OP
tarey_g

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
@Krazzy, i think they removed it. May be it was useful for the ppl who use Twitter, I don't so i had no idea abt its usability either.

@thewisecrab, It updated automatically for you ? You were on what version previously ?

Krow

Crowman
The tweet option still appears for me. It's useless. Just another way of advertising the forum on another website. :|

OP
tarey_g

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
ohh, I possibly cant see it due to web content filtering in my office. Social networking sites are blocked here. I will chk it on my home PC today.

Krow

Crowman
Criteria :
1. Must follow standards (including security).
2. Must not interfere with other addons installed.
3. Reviews are needed for the addon to be approved, on the mozilla page or any other page (like this thread) where feedback regarding the addon is present.

Yes, all you guys. reviews did help :p.
:doublethumb:

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
^^ Btw can you make something by which we can edit post in the same window itself, without opening it in a new window.Clicking on Edit Button opens it a new window but i don't want that...Hope i'm clear..:)

Top Bottom