Neat Digit forum

OP
tarey_g

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
Thank you all for the inputs, I will fix+test and soon update the extension.
Initially i thought to limit the forum width on every page they use the same css class, but this does not seem to be the case.

@ Thx for adding link to this thread in your sig :)
@rhitwik, you a QA ? Which company ?

OP
tarey_g

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
^^ Yes you :).
btw, the window is stretched to the width of text on page. I will put a fix soon.

OP
tarey_g

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
Sorry for the delay :D, I was out of town.

Extension updated to version 2.64 .

Changes :
* Resolved forum width issue, now all pages expand to full width of browser window

Download link : *addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/11096/

Tested with Firefox 3.5x, please report if you spot any bugs. I hope members find it useful.

Note: If you still see the version 2.63 on the download link (update takes some time to reflect on main page), check this page , it has all the versions with 2.64 listed on top.

*addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addons/versions/11096

Thanks for putting your comments on Mozilla page.

Krow

Crowman
Hmmm... Testing as of now. The older bugs look to be fixed. There is one small error. If I'm disconnected from the internet, and I try to open TDF, then I get a pop up error saying some null pointer error. It was true with 2.63 didn't test with 2.64. Its not a really big bug, but still. Meanwhile, good job! :thumbs: Enjoy these new smileys. :clap2:

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
I used to get this non skinned forum page sometimes, don't know the reason. But it looks kinda cool :)
Well, first of all thanks for updating NeatDigit Forum Extension..:doublethumb: but certainly that non-skinned forum doesn't look cool :blink:...But since this is not a major bug and occurs sometime, please fix this problem in the next version..and again thank you! :goodjob:

OP
tarey_g

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
I don't know if the non skinned issue is due to the extension, if other users are also having this problem then pls report.

OP
tarey_g

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
^^ Thx dude.

@Krazzy, maybe its the problem with caching. Strange that only you are having this problem.

Top Bottom