Neat Digit forum

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
^^ Yup, i know it's a forum bug..but still i think that independent user-script can counter that...lets see what tarey replies in this context...

OP
tarey_g

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
^^Lol, that will be hard if possible.

Btw I was thinking of including feature which will let you select smileys while replying through quick reply. You want that ?

Krow

Crowman
Is there any way you could add some more smileys to the forum? As in I may be able to give you links, can you make buttons out of those? Not needed really, please don't do this unless its a cakewalk. No need to waste time. :)

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
^^ Gigasmiles is a small software developed by Gigacore :) It's great..
*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/
I just want to use this smileys without this software..I mean, add this smiley in Neat Digit Forum extension so that i can use them without this software/fuss.. :) ;-)

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
Can u make anything similar like.. If we type :devil: :niaaa: :lmao: and stuff like that then respective Gigasmilies will be inserted? It will be gr8, if its possible..

Krow

Crowman
I think TE's smileys list is also one to consider. I like that set of smileys more than Gigasmilies.

Krow

Crowman
*www.techenclave.com/misc.php?do=getsmilies&editorid=vB_Editor_001

I opened it in Opera where I was not logged in and the link worked, just lemme know if the link works.

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
^^ Yup that's better :+1: ... TE's smileys are better..Include this in place of Gigamilies....
Now whats this extra deep blue link thing :aaargh:

OP
tarey_g

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
For parsing the text like :devil: :niaaa: :lmao: (for smileys other than the current stock of digit) i will have to have my script run before the action taken on quick reply button, I will have to chk that.

Let me first include some of the digit smileys first in the quick reply, if it works well . We can have other smileys in quick reply as well as in advanced.

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
^^ ^^ Well, please look into the matter of parsing the text thing for smileys..
I hardly click on that Smiley Box to insert smiley..I prefer typing the smileys code rather than touching my mouse(just to click on smileys)..It will be great if u implement this in ur next version of Neat Digit Forum Extension.. :)

Top Bottom