Neat Digit forum

Krow

Crowman
NeatDigit extension/script has been here now since 1 year and has crossed 1000 downloads :D

I have updated the first post of this thread with the summary of features which got scattered due to thread merging.

Enjoy :) .

Happy Birthday tarey_g! Dropped you a VM too, but unexpectedly found you here! :) What a birthday achievement... 1000+ downloads. :D

OP
tarey_g

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
^^ Thx for the wishes Techalomaniac :)

@the wisecrab, plz post the screenshot, i will try to resolve the issue.

D@rekills4

In the zone
Belated Happy Birthday tarey_g

Sorry for wishing you late...
Cause I was out of town

Keep up the good work about the script..... :smile:

@tarey

My bad. RIP was on, so it along with NeatDigit reduced the forum to a blitzkrieg of text and images. I switched of RIP and it's now fine :)

Krow

Crowman
Hey, tarey_g, can you add the Google custom search feature to the forum, when viewing it while not logged in? I can access the feature only after I have logged in.

OP
tarey_g

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
Extension updated to version 2.63 .

Changes :
* Removed the class which was not allowing the forum content to fit to browser width, now the forum will stretch to the width available.
* Search can now be used without logging in to the forum. (sry Krow, noticed your post today only)

Download link : *addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/11096/

Tested with Firefox 3.5x, please report if you spot any bugs. I hope members find it useful.

Last edited:

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Thanks dude. Forum looks lot better with this
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
-----------------------------------------
Extension updated to version 2.62 .

The extension crossed 900 collective downloads with average 60 active daily users, so decided to add a handy feature. :)

Changes :

* Addition of a new fun feature :D. Its not very accurate and may give errors sometimes :).

Install the new version and you will notice it. :p

Download link : *addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/11096/

If you are not registered on mozilla website then use following credentials to download the extension:
Username gidewe@spambog.de
Password bugmenot

Tested with Firefox 3.5, please report if you spot any bugs. I hope members find it useful :)

Found this error when I tried to open a post in new tab.

*img690.imageshack.us/img690/655/48035469.th.jpg

Last edited:

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
@tarey_g
Thanks dude! Forum looks Kool now..:)

@desibond
I'm not getting any type of error when i'm trying to open a post in new tab.. :|
Edit#1:-
Ooops! u are using NeatDigit v2.62 :| Download latest version - version 2.63
That error is fixed in the latest version..

Last edited:
OP
tarey_g

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
thx, krazzy.
I was not able to replicate the error that desiibond is getting, although i am noticing some unexpected behavior with the new version :)D) related to the forum width. Nothing major but looks like i need to test it more. If you guys notice any problem (even small) please let me know.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
@tarey_g, the width is stretched in home page and a few diff pages only (i.e. the changes u did had not affected all threads.
I've tested and captured screenshots for diff. threads for how they are looking
uploaded here, (windows live).

The issue in the screenshot is replicating in "new posts" page too.

Thanx again to you for taking care of this forum.

@others, please post a few words on his FF extension page, it will help him
@krow, this is what I actually do and get paid :-D

Krow

Crowman
@tarey_g, the width is stretched in home page and a few diff pages only (i.e. the changes u did had not affected all threads.
I've tested and captured screenshots for diff. threads for how they are looking
uploaded here, (windows live).

The issue in the screenshot is replicating in "new posts" page too.

Thanx again to you for taking care of this forum.

@others, please post a few words on his FF extension page, it will help him
@krow, this is what I actually do and get paid :-D
:D Now even I am doing the same job! Pay me someone please. :D

Chit Chat forum has a lot of blank space on the right hand side. Else, addon working fine for me. :)

Krow

Crowman
Discovered another bug. If I open someone's profile page, the addon works fine when I am on the about me or the Visitor Messages tab. But, the same blank space appears on the right hand side appears when i view the Statistics, Friends and the Contact Info tabs respectively. Please have a look into this bug as well.

Krow

Crowman
Another one. Forum does not expand to full width when I am on User CP or viewing New Posts. Some space is left on right hand side, not as much as stated in the previous bug, but a little.

Top Bottom