Nead Earbuds around 2.5k

OP
angie

angie

At last the devil is here
About E10, definitely satisfied. Excellent sound quality at all volumes. The bass is an area where it lacks something but if I fit the earbuds correctly inside my ears, the bass performance is quite satisfactory. Enjoying my music now.. :)

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
Klipsch image s3 are a great option imo at its price. Currently using them and these are much neutral and balanced.

Avoid soundmagic has they have severe build quality issues.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Klipsch image s3 are a great option imo at its price. Currently using them and these are much neutral and balanced.

Avoid soundmagic has they have severe build quality issues.

Yes.. I read a couple of reviews, first complaint was the build quality. its made of plastic so might not be durable. I am also looking for a new IEM, but it looks like I will be going for E10 :p , I own a pair of Twinwoofers already.

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
What build quality issues?

Longevity is the word. My pl11's left earbud stopped working after 6-7 months of usage. Same fate with my brother's pl21 and recently he bought a pl50 in singapore which too went kaput after a month or so.
They aren't build to last as they seem even though they produce good sound quality. Give klipsch image S3 a try. You won't be disappointed mate.

OP
angie

angie

At last the devil is here
I dont think soundmagic has severe build quality issues. Quite durable in my experience so far, however short.

Top Bottom