shantanu

Technomancer
i think i just said the biggest truth, and truth is always :mad: :mad: :mad:
isnt it ... we keep running the whole life and then :D:D:D

sorry for interupting the topic...

vmp_vivek

In the zone
vmp_vivek said:
Oh man ! The toughest races are the RC Races in Vice City :x ..... They are so tough that you will put aside all the missions of NFS UG.... :lol:

Agree with him 100%. RC races of Vice City are so tough, especially the plane race. In fact, I had to chant the name of God and then only, I was able to clear them out! :D

P.S. I am not joking. :D

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
Wow! This is a real old thread. Like I said before, Mafia's Fairplay races was real tough. Also quite a few races in Vice City are damn tough, especially the RC ones, like the one on the beach.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
vmp_vivek said:
vmp_vivek said:
Oh man ! The toughest races are the RC Races in Vice City ..... They are so tough that you will put aside all the missions of NFS UG....

Agree with him 100%. RC races of Vice City are so tough, especially the plane race. In fact, I had to chant the name of God and then only, I was able to clear them out!

P.S. I am not joking.
:D you quoted your own post:D
Lancia Stratos
*www.assistpoint.co.uk/Images/Motor_Sport/Lancia_Stratos.jpg

My most un-favorite car in CMR 05:D

Last edited:

abhi_10_20

Cool and Calm
Vice city and San Andreas......
in San Andreas.....its the how to fly a plane course.....
i feel i was struck here for ages......
lucky, there werent any plane races.......

xbonez

NP : Crysis
i found the final canyon duel race with darius quite difficult. spenta bout 4hrs on it before i cleard it. thats about the time i took to finish the rest of the game

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
^how about the final set of races with Razor in MW?

it took many tries (the first time), but after adapting to the "Speed Breaker", i completed each & every single race in the first try itself. (all necessary career race (frm blacklist #15)):D

T

thunderbird.117

s18000rpm said:
^how about the final set of races with Razor in MW?

it took many tries (the first time), but after adapting to the "Speed Breaker", i completed each & every single race in the first try itself. (all necessary career race (frm blacklist #15)):D

I thank EA for SpeedBreaker feature. Without it i would break my head :) and i would have completed that game lool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom