Name the toughest race.

Status
Not open for further replies.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
ya, but that feature is like a Trainer :D

i hope NFS11 doesnt have this NOOBY Nitrous/Speedbreaker, just serious race from start to end, with some side missions, delivering Cars a'la Porsche Unleashed:D

T

thunderbird.117

s18000rpm said:
ya, but that feature is like a Trainer :D

i hope NFS11 doesnt have this NOOBY Nitrous/Speedbreaker, just serious race from start to end, with some side missions, delivering Cars a'la Porsche Unleashed:D

NO. I need speedbreaker and Nitrous. I would stop playing NFS.

T

thunderbird.117

s18000rpm said:
did you like racing in NFS PU, NFS HP2?

:D

Well hmm. I never played much racing in those game.

I was mainly playing RTS like Age of Empires :D

xbonez

NP : Crysis
thunderbird.117 said:
NO. I need speedbreaker and Nitrous. I would stop playing NFS.
i finished most wanted and carbon without using speedbreaker at all. its not necesarry. however nitrous is very imp and without it most of the fun og the game is lost.

s18000rpm said:
^how about the final set of races with Razor in MW?

it took many tries (the first time), but after adapting to the "Speed Breaker", i completed each & every single race in the first try itself. (all necessary career race (frm blacklist #15)):D
i didn't find the final race with razor in most wanted too tough. i even finished the fial chase (with heat level6) in one go (thats bec the car bmw m3 is simply amazing, superb). however i found the race with balacklist 2 bull a little tough. definitely more tougher than the race with razr

Last edited:

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
xbonez said:
i didn't find the final race with razor in most wanted too tough. i even finished the fial chase (with heat level6) in one go (thats bec the car bmw m3 is simply amazing, superb). however i found the race with balacklist 2 bull a little tough. definitely more tougher than the race with razr

LUCK plays very imp. part in that chase.:D

i had played (tried to finish) the last chase a lot of times, i forgot how many times i tried (maybe 4-5 times).

but one day i was helping my young cousin bro(12yrs old) in Finishing the final chase (by telling him the best routes:D), he did got rammed by SUV's Black Corvettes but he somehow escaped & he finished the Chase in ONE Go:D

me & my other cousins were speechless for few moments :D

xbonez

NP : Crysis
^^thats true. even i was often slammed by rhino units and came to a complete standstill 3-4 times but managed to recover every time without getting busted. must've been my lucky day :))

faraaz

Evil Genius
NOS is almost like a cheat in NFS MW...lets you get away even when you are hedged in by 3-4 rhinos!

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
The hardest race for me was NFS : UG2 final race.

If you talk about PS2 than its Burnout 3 first race. (I didnt get the hang of that controller)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom