Name the toughest race.

Status
Not open for further replies.

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
well , some nfs u2 circuits require brakes and thus give me trouble (RASH DRIVER)
Hey what bout roadrash - have we all forgotten it???????? :roll:

NikhilVerma

Padawan
Udaya Maurya said:
Tell the toughest race you've played yet.
Including any game. Race must be only one.

According to me:

The race of MAFIA in "Fairplay" mission.

Couldn't agree more....

Infact I still am not able to clear it. :(

Hells_Fury

In the zone
Toughest race for me was in Colin McRae Rally 04. It was in the rally of england. The 4th or 5th stage i think.

Ka0s

Broken In
Some of the toughest races I have played are in Enthusia Professional Racing ..... man thats one tough game.

netcracker

Journeyman
The toughest race was in Mafia with no doubt,and the worse part is that there are no chets by which you can bypass tht mission.

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
Is fairplay the one where you have to race a 5-lap circuit? If thats the one, then there is a cheat.

You can turn left on a road that has been blocked by some road blocks but has a little space to gently get the car in. After that, keep moving forward despite the warnings. When you near the billboards, start tapping on "keypad 0" and you will be transported to the starting line with one successfull lap. Do it five times to complete the race.

On another note, the Mafia v1.1 patch deals with the race, making it a little easier. So if you don't like cheating, apply the patch and give it another shot.

anuraag_01

Broken In
surely mafia....

i don't know anyonw who used "fair play" to get past that mission.(did the designers really intend to use that title as an irony??)

i cheated....and so did evertyone else...

casual_gamer

In the zone
i finished mafia last year and i did not cheat, but i don't remember the "fairplay" mission

edit - i cheated only for the final mission

tech_cheetah

Journeyman
ya i agree .. mafia race is the toughest.. i tried it a hell lot of times.. but it was just a waste of time and then i did what every body struck in a game does... CHEAT

Charley

Just Do It
I'd played mafia , yeah have to agree it was tough. Any what more I had to use the cheats to finish them off.

I'd like to know anybody who hasnt used the cheats and finished the game.

Hells_Fury

In the zone
achacko@dataone.in said:
I'd like to know anybody who hasnt used the cheats and finished the game.
Me!! :)
I finished it quite a while back though and dont remember much except for the fact that i had to try the last mission at least 10 times. Also the race was very tough.

vmp_vivek

In the zone
Oh man ! The toughest races are the RC Races in Vice City :x ..... They are so tough that you will put aside all the missions of NFS UG.... :lol:

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
sorry for digging a dead thread, but i''m a race game fan so...:D

My toughest Race is England Stages in Colin McRae 04 & 05.

this is the only country where i fall to 3rd-4th (overall) Position in Championship ladder :x, & if i use the Lancia Stratos in CMR05, i'm never able to Finish more than 4 Stages of England:D, Tyre selection issue, which results in Tyre Puncture :D

in that car i always manage to Puncture Two Tyres (rear ones), b'cos of too much of Power to the wheels:D

England Stage hosts a variety of stages, each stage has Mixed Surface (Gravel + Rough Tarmac + Mud + Smooth Tarmac) & add Rain to it.

Lancia Stratos
*www.assistpoint.co.uk/Images/Motor_Sport/Lancia_Stratos.jpg

NFS has never been too tough, coz once you start "Racing a Simulation Game", then NFS is like a noob's play:D, though i had really bad times in NFS Porsche Unleashed (Factory Driver Missions).

Note: NFS Porsche Unleashed is not a Arcade game, its a Simulation Racing Game:wink:

Last edited:
T

thunderbird.117

The tougest race was the two racing game on the GTA : SA levels. They were damn tough. The first became easy when i choose rancher. The second mission where i can not choose the car. It was very fast car. This fog played the spoilsport for it :(.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom