Name the best horror game

surinder

Tech addict
According to you which is the best horror game till date.

My favorite is F.E.A.R 2 project origin.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Well I havent played a game that has been able to scare yet but if I had to put my money on some scary games then it would be F.E.A.R, Doom III and the Silent Hill series.

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
DOOM 3, for all that darkness..and not being able to use a gun (cause I am holding a torch).......and then "something" jumping out...(wearing headphones)..!

OP
surinder

surinder

Tech addict
Well I havent played a game that has been able to scare yet but if I had to put my money on some scary games then it would be F.E.A.R, Doom III and the Silent Hill series.
Then try a brief session of four hours or so of F.E.A.R 2 from third stage at 11 P.M to 3 A.M alone at home switch of your room's lights put on a good 5.1 channel gaming headphones take its volume to last bearable level change your PC monitor with your 42" full HD LCD TV five feet away from you and set LCD's mid point at your strait eye sight level set full eye candy on from the game's graphics settings. Although it will not frighten you but you can feel your heart beat going up a little.

Power_user_EX

Searching for Anti-Matter
Fear , Fear Ext. point , Fear P.Mandate , Fear2 project origin , Left 4 dead , Bioshock (kind of horror) , Dead Space , Dark Sector , NecroVision ,...

ancientrites

In the zone
clive barker undying
silent hill 2
alone in the dark the new nightmare---->played on both ps1 and pc,i loved the goth orchestra music that give chilling moments but then overall not that great ending.
doom3
fear

Top Bottom