[Complaint] Naaptol's Poor Delivery service

Cilus

laborare est orare
Hi Guys, need your help here.

On 11th April, 2013, I have placed an Order for a XOLO Q800 Mobile Phone on Naaptol.com and paid the full amount, Rs 11,823. The product is not available in any of the other online sites during that period. The original amount was 11,998 but I used some Payback points and Gift card for discount. My order Num is 6291813. After placing the order, I instantly called the Customer Care Number (0922-353-7000) and informed that the product should be delivered 19th April as after that I will be leaving Bhubaneswar for couple of days and there might be problems for picking up the delivery from the courier service. The status of my order was Order Verified during that time. They have also provided me a complain number saying that they'll keep track of my request. The Complain Number is: 4418458

Now I used to check it regularly for keeping track and after 3 days, I found out that the product is not yet shipped and the status is still the same. After that, till today, I called several times and each time the representative said that They'll be looking into that issue and provided me with some new complain numbers. Yesterday, when I called them, they said I'll be receiving the product within Friday (18th April).

Today, while checking my order status, I found out that the status is still Order Verified and called them, Now they are saying me that they have not shipped the product till date. It seems they were misleading me about the product delivery timing from the beginning, probably because they don't have the product in their inventory but highlighting it as available in their site. It will be real inconvenient for me as I am leaving on Saturday morning.

Please help me guys to get the delivery as I am losing faith over this Naaptol.com and there might be a chance of cheating people.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Naaptol always had bad reviews, why did you order from it anyway ?..
A friend of mine had to go for consumer court because they refused to deliver the C6-00 he had ordered, claiming that they did not recieve payment..

OP
Cilus

Cilus

laborare est orare
Actually the phone wasn't available anywhere else and Naaptol was offering cheapest price too. In my case, they have received the payment and I have received confirmation SMS as well as Email to my account about the payment.

Actually the phone wasn't available anywhere else and Naaptol was offering cheapest price too. In my case, they have received the payment and I have received confirmation SMS as well as Email to my account about the payment.
Can you cancel the order now? It's best to stay away from someone who gives products at 70% discount :)

OP
Cilus

Cilus

laborare est orare
It is not COD and I have already transfered the amount. I don't think they are gonna cancel the order so easy. However, in my product, they were giving 4% discount. Any suggestion guys...

lywyre

Cyborg Agent
Akosha takes up the issue to the company against which you complain and resolve the issue for you.

Visit Akosha

Do search this forum, you will find some helpful posts on Akosha and how they work.

Last edited:
OP
Cilus

Cilus

laborare est orare
Thanks for the info. I will be waiting for another day and if they again fail to provide me any reason, will definitely lodge my complain.

OP
Cilus

Cilus

laborare est orare
Still I haven't receive the product. I have lodged a complain in Akosha.

It looks like Naaptol is showing the phone in their inventory in their web site but actually it isn't available with them. Any pointer to resolve it is appreciated.

Flash

Lost in speed
^ Whether Naaptol is in Fb/twtr?
You can try your luck out there, by directly conversing with them..

Since they're public, they will act promptly so not to damage their reputation publicly.

shreymittal

Being Human
Still I haven't receive the product. I have lodged a complain in Akosha.

It looks like Naaptol is showing the phone in their inventory in their web site but actually it isn't available with them. Any pointer to resolve it is appreciated.

did you payed the fees??

OP
Cilus

Cilus

laborare est orare
No I haven't as I am using their free service for now. Do I need the paid service for better response?

shreymittal

Being Human
No I haven't as I am using their free service for now. Do I need the paid service for better response?

Yup...
In free service Your complaint will be sent to the brand automatically without any manual follow-up from Akosha team.
But in paid service they put your complain on High priority and gives phone support, Escalation and letter etc. Best and VFM

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
@cilus my Friend.It's due to Akosha ,that I got back Rs.3,000/- amount as refund from the **** company Datawind,to whom I had prepaid the same amount for the Ubislate 7/Akash Tablet.

Top Bottom