[Complaint] Naaptol's Poor Delivery service

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
Not only poor delivery, but the products/packaging are poor. Once I bought a product from naaptol with COD option, they delayed the delivery for 1 week. And after receiving the product , I was sure that it is some second hand. It had some scratches.

Never buy from naaptol.

@cilus, if possible cancel your order.

adityavish

Right off the assembly line
Demand for proper invoice, after contacting naaptol for more than 5 times they emailed me invoice but without invoice number date of purchase and no VAT/TIN numbers. and they do not answer queries over Onsite form or emails, you have to complain on there FB wall for faster response.

Demand for proper invoice, after contacting naaptol for more than 5 times they emailed me invoice but without invoice number date of purchase and no VAT/TIN numbers. and they do not answer queries over Onsite form or emails, you have to complain on there FB wall for faster response.

probably because their cce's are busy facebooking in work

CyberKID

In search for Tech Gyan!
Yah guess so, Naaptol deleted my wall post about fake invoice, any one know there TIN/VAT numbers ?
Naaptol, like ebay and shopclues, is an online marketplace. So, the bill, should actually be provided by the seller.

As for the email and other mediums of lodging your complaints, I feel, it's a pretty safe option, as, you do have an evidence, that you tried contacting the customer care about such issues. This may help you legally.

@ Cilus: Mate, you've been going over this for about a month now. I'd rather suggest you to send them a detailed mail with your complaint and as many details as possible. Also, provide them a time frame, say 10 days, or so, within which, you expect a resolution of your query from them. If they acknowledge your mail and respond to your mail, well and good, wait for the time frame, to get your problem resolved. And if you don't get a reply, or, your query isn't resolved, after your time frame lapses, send them a letter (hardcopy) detailing all the issues, dates, etc, and also, the communication via email, and on phone, etc, and send it to their registered address through a Registered Post via India Post, and do mention a time frame of 30 days to respond to your complaints, and intimidate them about your intention to pursue this matter legally. That will be more than enough, to force them to look into your problem.

Tech_Wiz

Wise Old Owl
@Cilus they are not cheaters. I have ordered few things from them and got them in good condition BUT they are VERY SLOW in shipping.

adityavish

Thank you, CyberKID.
i have opened complaint with Akosha (Free one), if it not helps me then i will go the way you shown, Thank you so much.

adityavish

Hi Friends, I got the proper bill, but its from the authorised distributor not from naaptol, but i guess its better to have a bill from distributor insted naaptol.

CyberKID

In search for Tech Gyan!
Hi Friends, I got the proper bill, but its from the authorised distributor not from naaptol, but i guess its better to have a bill from distributor insted naaptol.
That's OK. As I've posted earlier, the bill is to be provided by the seller.
A year back, I bought a Targus backpack from Naaptol. It was a pleasant shopping experience.

Top Bottom