N95 8GB - sud i go 4 it???

Status
Not open for further replies.

assasin

Banned
hi guys!

i was thinkimg of upgarding from my present N73 ME to a N95 8GB.
so just wanted the opinion of u guys.
i've planned to buy the fone 2morrow,so if u wanna suggest any other model then plz do it by 2night.
thnx.

r2d2

Journeyman
n82 is definitely better in the imaging department because of its xenon flash, for everything else n95 is the king.

OP
assasin

assasin

Banned
pathiks said:
Go for the n95 8GB.. Great fone..
BTW u seem to have loads of money dude..

bhai yeh N95 8GB lene mein mujhe ghar mein kya kya papad belne pare sirf main hi janta hoon.:D

Ur rig also rocks.
thnx.
i had a pretty hard time getting all the components for this rig.all the stuff that has gone into making my rig is considered high end out here and not many vendors agree to bring such stuff out here.

crystal_pup said:
wats the cost of N95-8GB model in pune?

price of N95 8GB is 29.3k

Last edited:

casual_gamer

In the zone
just curious to know....what would you do with N95 that you could not do with N73 ME? If i were you, i would stick with N73 and wait for the price to hit 15k mark, but changing phones so frequently does'nt make sense to me. just my opinion pal.

Tanmay

Journeyman
I'll say wait for a year for the new Nokia S60 Interface based phones to launch or even the Android based phones.....if you think you can afford to shell out 20k+ again next year then only go for the N95 8Gig now....casual_gamer has a valid point above....if you're looking for something different then give the iPhone a thought...

OP
assasin

assasin

Banned
^^^ i'll be able to shell out 20k+ again in another 10months from now on considering that i'll hafta upgrade my pc too.

Pathik

Google Bot
Hey assasin hav u considered a bfg 8800gt oc 512mb * 2 sli setup ??? And yea if u dont need the extra storage and 5mp cam u can try the e90 tooor the upcoming w960i se

OP
assasin

assasin

Banned
pathiks said:
Hey assasin hav u considered a bfg 8800gt oc 512mb * 2 sli setup ??? And yea if u dont need the extra storage and 5mp cam u can try the e90 tooor the upcoming w960i se

yeah i had considered setting sli a long time ago but the main problem is my present mobo supports Crossfire but not sli.:( so to setup sli i've to get a new mobo,which i cant get without selling my present mobo 1st.so no sli for now.:(

i'm a bit inclined 2wards the N95 8GB is due to its looks.also i dont think its worth spending 26k+ in getting a N82,is it?

thrash_metal

In the zone
I did a trial use of the N95 .... then the iphone ... closed my eyes and got the iphone . The N95 was at 27k and iphone at 25.5k ! Forget about small glitches and people who post bad comments about iphone .. use it yourself for a day or two ..... u'll c

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom