OP
yogi7272

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
N82

*img231.imageshack.us/img231/9526/24082009139.th.jpg

N86

*img231.imageshack.us/img231/96/yogi458.th.jpg

Now , decide for urself if N86 need xenon or not? I dont think its strictly needs one but could have been great with xenon flash.

Sidenote- Since this is my friends' N82 and its somewhat broken. But still..

OP
yogi7272

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
Hacked N86 with hello ox2 finally.. Also installed the DM's mod for camera .. lets see how good it is ..

Last edited:

sujoyp

Grand Master
what advantage will u get by hacking by helloox...I still dont understand.

Cant we install any application normally in n86...When I used to have N70 i didnt do anything like this...y do we need certificate..
Please clarify a bit again....Thanks:smile:

OP
yogi7272

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
It gives u the freedom of installing any app on ur phone without signing it .. Also u can apply different patches like this camera mod I have done.The avg size is now 2mb specially for micro shots.

OP
yogi7272

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
micro shot is now 2 mb each ..Let me check with different scenarios and then only I can comment. About details , its already fine for a wide angle lens..

Tamoghno

Padawan
N82

*img231.imageshack.us/img231/9526/24082009139.th.jpg

N86

*img231.imageshack.us/img231/96/yogi458.th.jpg

Now , decide for urself if N86 need xenon or not? I dont think its strictly needs one but could have been great with xenon flash.

Sidenote- Since this is my friends' N82 and its somewhat broken. But still..

JUst look at the exif data of both photos . N82 even with iso800 have less noise than n86 in iso200. Also shutter speed of n86 is 4x longer , most people will blurr their photo in that shutter speed.

Nokia , please please give us xenon .

Lucky_star

Still Shining!
Hello ox2 working in this? Great, I can't wait to hack my cell. Searching for that camera mod. The N73 which I had was hacked to the root. Everything modded. The dual led flash does the job well, not as good as the N82 xenon, but still then its brighter than older dual led types. I like the red led in video recording.

OP
yogi7272

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
Nice article confirming the tank like built quality of N86 --

*www.symbian-guru.com/welcome/2009/08/nokia-n86-8mp-review-hardware.html

sujoyp

Grand Master
did you ever dropped it :razz:...if yes what was the result..
is that scratch proof glass really good...or due to that we get a blurry screen

OP
yogi7272

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
Yup. I have dropped mine on few times and its as solid as ever..

OT- Nokia is going to announce a new high end camera phone at nokia world today.. keep an eye on it .. Lets see if they can impress me ..

Last edited:
OP
yogi7272

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
*thereallymobileproject.com/2009/09/love-your-n95-get-the-nokia-n86/

And yes its out too late in this time of "touch me touch me" ui driven touchscreen handsets. This is what N96/N85 should have been..

OT- Just had a chance to trial a friend's pixon 12 .. Super fantastic camera for a phone. Too sad its not a smartphone.. Wait for samsung to put this cam on a smartphone platform.

Last edited:

sujoyp

Grand Master
the artical was great.....was written in very sweet manner:razz:

y there is no pricefall in n86 for soo long time....even Samsung HD is now 26k

BTW i dont have a twitter account:???:

Tamoghno

Padawan
I am not fan of samsung phones . Somehow they manage to mess the phone . Also dont like their voice clarity ... But anyway its a personal preference.

My twitter id is @tamoghno .Gravity made me fall in love with twitter.

@sujoyp , if you have data connection , you should check out twitter.

OP
yogi7272

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
*www.allaboutsymbian.com/news/item/10469_Nokia_N86_next_firmware_to_inc.php

*www.symbian-guru.com/welcome/2009/09/the-nokia-n86-8mp-is-the-real-nseries-flagship.html

Last edited:
Top Bottom