n81 vs w890 vs w910 vs n73m

Status
Not open for further replies.

rohan_mhtr

Most wanted
hmm.. interesting.. i don think samsung can match SE in sound quality.. but yeah.. i'll do more research on that phone.. thnx

just did a quick check.. sounds like a decent device... sound quality nt good tho.. acc. to gsm arena
the i450 reviewed on gsmarena was just the beta product not the actual version of the phone , check mobile-review.com
*www.mobile-review.com/review/samsung-i450-en.shtml
although i have not seen this phone personally but eager to use it since it is based on symbian platform .

OP
D

dtox

The Techno Perv
^^ thnx for the effort :D.. i wud also appreciate comments from other members?? guys?? wat do u all think?

OP
D

dtox

The Techno Perv
^^ i got that.. do i detect a hint of sarcasm in ur dialog?? :D ... never used samsung.. shd i risk it?

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
No there was no sarcasm in it :D. Just plain old fashion sentence.

Risk it??? Dude you are not crossing over to the Pakistan border! Or smuggling drugs! There is no risk in buying from Samsung. :lol:

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
samsung is quite new into the symbain platform..and samsung has pathetic resale value..

in most phones from manufacturers beside sony ercsson, the sound quality remains the same in spite of updates..

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
@dtox
I would reject n81 only coz of the size - its heavy, thick and fugly (don't flame me for this!!). Everything else is just perfect!

I would again reject w890 for being fugly (again, don't flame me!).

+1 for n81 - if you need symbian
+1 for w890 - firmware hacking (I know you are an SE modder :) )

Sound quality is subjective. I'd suggest you take a demo of both with your ep630 to test the sound quality, then see the above 2 points to decide which one you need to buy!

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
@dtox
I would reject n81 only coz of the size - its heavy, thick and fugly (don't flame me for this!!).

<krazzy flames infra_red_dude>

<infra_red_dude starts burning>

<krazzy laughs his ass off>

<mods come and ban krazzy for going off-topic>

:(

OP
D

dtox

The Techno Perv
^^ :D :D :D :D

@infra_red_dude
he he.. i was wondering where u went off too!! and how do u suggest i take a demo for both?? i dont think vendors allow that!

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
Get to sony world and nokia priority centers. I suppose they allow demo. At least I could get a demo at one of the nokia priority centers.

offtopic: been very busy :(

<krazzy flames infra_red_dude>

<infra_red_dude starts burning>

<krazzy laughs his ass off>

<mods come and ban krazzy for going off-topic>

:(
Damn the mods!! They didn't haf any problems when I was burning.. but had problems when you were "laffing your a$$ off"!!!! :mad:

:D :))

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom