n81 vs w890 vs w910 vs n73m

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
D

dtox

The Techno Perv
@krazzy
yeah.. i am also aware of that fact.. resale value of SE is lesser than nokia.. btw.. did u happen to ask hw much was n81 was retailing for?? the 8gb version..??

rohan_mhtr

Most wanted
latest n81 price in navi mumbai is 15.3k and 8gb is 17.6k
My verdict will be to buy the normal version of n81 since it can support 8gb cards when they are released .

Last edited:

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
well..in kolkata..noun buys nokia for a change...my 5700 was sold for 57oo while my friends w610 bought 2 months before me sold at 6800....well..and btw..w710 has a low price coz w710 is out of production..go to a mobile-store outlet..you will know ehich has a better resale value..

so dtox-decided yet?

OP
D

dtox

The Techno Perv
^^ things r lookin strong for w890.. i hate its design tho.. to me n81 is more appealing.. its still touch n go..!! how i wish i had friends who owned nice mobiles like ur friends!! :D i wud really like to test them both out myself!!

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
yeah...dont worry..i will review the g900 and the c902 too.. :D..if u want to wait till then that is...and the shiho and XPERIA (mine and my best friends respectively) :D ...

bte..have u actually held both things in hand...go to any store and ask them to give a u a demo..rather go to a sony showroom and check the w890...

and check the nokia in a local shop...u will like the w890..i feel it luks greak..sleek and powerful...

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
^^ things r lookin strong for w890.. i hate its design tho.. to me n81 is more appealing.. its still touch n go..!! how i wish i had friends who owned nice mobiles like ur friends!! :D i wud really like to test them both out myself!!
Well if you don't like W890s design, you can also go for the W910....It is just having a 2mp camera instead of the 3.2mp of W890s........
+ it has Motion Sensor, a bigger screen & shake control......

Personally, I like W890s design.....

OP
D

dtox

The Techno Perv
Well if you don't like W890s design, you can also go for the W910....It is just having a 2mp camera instead of the 3.2mp of W890s........
+ it has Motion Sensor, a bigger screen & shake control......

Personally, I like W890s design.....

problem is, i hav read that the w910 music quality sucks.. even 5610 beats it acc. to mobile-review.com..

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
check esato for news..according to them the new frmware has really boosted the sound quality...or u can wait for the w760..3.2 mp cam,accelerometer,gps...will be out on 26th may..

OP
D

dtox

The Techno Perv
check esato for news..according to them the new frmware has really boosted the sound quality...or u can wait for the w760..3.2 mp cam,accelerometer,gps...will be out on 26th may..

yeah.. but that wil b lunched on 26th may.. god knows wen it wil come to india!!
w890 was launched on 21 march.. it still hasnt hit the stores completely.. i searched in pune.. but cant find it!!

also ne idea wat it wil cost? w760? i m guessing around 16-17??

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
btw..w890 is exclusively available with rpg techcom in kolkata..i guess u will get it at the mobile store surely..i however got my k850 at a normal store...

OP
D

dtox

The Techno Perv
^^ lol.. here.. the mobile store guy hadnt even heard bout the phone!! :D.. i had to make him check his database on his computer and then he says ki it will b available in 2-3 weeks..!! plus those idiots dont even update their site regularly.. :(

i wonder if i shd wait for w760.. it has some excellent reviews.. better than w890

btw.. i almost forgot.. n81 2 gb has no ports whereas n81 8 gb has microUSB??? i learned this from univercell.in!! is this true??

Last edited:

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
well..botht he phones have microusb..actually all nokia phones have microusb..but trust me..the fastport is better and faster..i had the 5700 with it and it was damn slow... :|

i think if u can..then wait for the w760..also u will have choices then..the w760,c702,c902,g900,g700..woah!!!
else w890 is the way to go..at least for me..my k850 after 5 firmware updates can match any music phone in the market..what bass...brilliant..

utsav

damn busy...
Well i m in kolkata now. :D i had a MEGA fight scheduled with a guy in kolkata which got cancelled. lol. I will also have a look at rpg techcom .btw whr is it :oops:

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
i think if need a phone just for music

SE phones are the best without any doubt

if you need to expand features of your phone go for n81

as it has got symbian

OP
D

dtox

The Techno Perv
hmm.. interesting.. i don think samsung can match SE in sound quality.. but yeah.. i'll do more research on that phone.. thnx

just did a quick check.. sounds like a decent device... sound quality nt good tho.. acc. to gsm arena

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom