N81 or N82

Status
Not open for further replies.

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
wow! finally got a guy who can take better photos with k850i than n82 .. dude hats off to u ..

common , now its getting to much .. for me k850i is a failure .. it was marketed as camera phone and was trumped by n82 , g800 and even lg viewty .. as found by numerous mobile sites around the world ..

amd - glad to know that u can take better photos with ur k850i which most people around the world failed to do so ..

just posted this cos i want other members to know which really is better camera phone ..

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
thnx fr the appreciation mate.. :D

actually it should be like this..finally a guy with the latest firmware and not a beta version of the k850 took pics which are obviously better than the n82...

uppalpankaj

Ambassador of Buzz
N82 is much better than K850i...I have read many reviews on the net and all the reviews have rated N82's cam way above the cam of K850i...

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
N82.....

k850 somehow couldnt match upto n82.....nokia won here clear....

:sarcastic: fanboys igonr

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
hey guys, tell those reviewers that we finally found a reviewer who has found the true potential of k850i ...

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
Steve Litchfield of All About Symbian did a little comparison of the top four 5 mpix camera phones in the market viz. N95, N82, K850i and Viewty.

The Smartphones Show 58

I was a bit surprised by the winner.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
excuse me guys..i clearly staed that the latest firmware has cleared all the bugs and the k850 is a better cam altogether now...and u guys who havent even touched a k850 are commenting on it..i have posted the pics..and will post more..u will know for yourself...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom