N81 or N82

Status
Not open for further replies.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
A few questions about the n82:-

1)is the display always that darkish and dull?? or is there any light sensor like sony phones...if not..then 16 million or not..the display comes nowehre close to that offered by its 262k counterparts..

2)is there any way you can increase the volume through the so called" stereo speakers" ...two speakers and the one can hardly hear anything..dissapointing

3)i took a few pics with my k850 and the n82..while the k850 came out all bright and natural..the n82 was completely dark..all auto for both...is it natural??..what is it that i had done wrong..i tried to increase the exposure and the iso..but the pics still came out black..y so??..do i need to change the settings or something??

4)and latly..how do type on that keypad??...the whole keypad is slimmer than two fingers joined tgether...man..nokia got it really wrong here...

n82

*farm4.static.flickr.com/3090/2455425321_54e19f1ed4_b.jpg

k850

*farm3.static.flickr.com/2297/2455424239_d2ec30e26a_b.jpg

pics may be a bit washed out since i was pointing to the sun directly...

Last edited:
if you are serious music lover never get n82
it has cheap music quality. its far batter to go with n81 if you want excellent music quality and features n81 is also the best mobile for gaming. but camera is just 2 mega pix.
so if you want good multimedia phone n81 will be better choice

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
A few questions about the n82:-

1)is the display always that darkish and dull?? or is there any light sensor like sony phones...if not..then 16 million or not..the display comes nowehre close to that offered by its 262k counterparts..

2)is there any way you can increase the volume through the so called" stereo speakers" ...two speakers and the one can hardly hear anything..dissapointing

3)i took a few pics with my k850 and the n82..while the k850 came out all bright and natural..the n82 was completely dark..all auto for both...is it natural??..what is it that i had done wrong..i tried to increase the exposure and the iso..but the pics still came out black..y so??..do i need to change the settings or something??

4)and latly..how do type on that keypad??...the whole keypad is slimmer than two fingers joined tgether...man..nokia got it really wrong here...

n82

*farm4.static.flickr.com/3090/2455425321_54e19f1ed4_b.jpg

k850

*farm3.static.flickr.com/2297/2455424239_d2ec30e26a_b.jpg

pics may be a bit washed out since i was pointing to the sun directly...

1) LOOOOOL!! Like in Sony phones!! Nokia was the one who came up with light sensor waayy back in 6630. :D Yeah N82 does have light sensor. The brightness depends upon the ambient light.

2) Activate Stereo Widening or change the equaliser.

3) Go to colour settings and see whether Vivid is active. Or maybe some other effect is active.

4) Plastic surgery for your fingers. :D

Last edited:

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
hmm .. speakers on n82 is not as loud as n73 .. but its not a big drawback as i dont use my phone as hifi system ..ringtones are pretty loud .. cam is awesome , so is flash ..way better than cybercrap .. keypad is infact very good for typing.. k850i is no match for n82 .. period ..

someone mention n82 has cheap audio quality .. nope ..it does sound very good with ep630 as well as motorola s9 bt headset .. compared n82 with my friends n91 with same song , same settings and same headset .. and the difference was not much .. though its true that n81 has better audio experinece than n82 ..but that does not make n81 that worthwhile against this gem of a phone .. guys use it and then comment .. dont just bash cos u dont like the phone ..

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
1) LOOOOOL!! Like in Sony phones!! Nokia was the one who came up with light sensor waayy back in 6630. :D Yeah N82 does have light sensor. The brightness depends upon the ambient light.

2) Activate Stereo Widening or change the equaliser.

3) Go to colour settings and see whether Vivid is active. Or maybe some other effect is active.

4) Plastic surgery for your fingers. :D

i dunno..but the image quality in my k850 is wayyy better than that in the n82 in any given lighting condition..i had both side by side displaying the same picture...

answered by yogi

if i need to change the colors and the settings to get a good pic..then i have nothing to say..the k850 takes much better pics in other modes...i will post more pictures tomorrow..comparison..but the indoor pics were pretty good...

well..i guess i have to change sims and use a different phone to type an sms..coz being 6 2 doesnt help on the n82.. :D

Pathik

Google Bot
Kya yaar. You can also be tall and slim.
That broad hands thingy happens only with "Huge" people, not tall ones. :p

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
if i need to change the colors and the settings to get a good pic..then i have nothing to say..the k850 takes much better pics in other modes...

I didn't tell you to change the settings from default to other setting. I was telling that the setting might have been set at some other non-default value (like Vivid or something) and to set it back to the default value. There's no way N82 can come up with a crappy picture like that. Even phones with VGA camera can come up with better pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom