• CONTEST ALERT - Experience the power of DDR5 memory with Kingston Click for details

N70 or N72 or N73 or W810i

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pathik

Google Bot
think for urself man.. Wd nokia be such a big co. If a 12k fone by it wd break so easily just by twisting the keypad?? All these r just rumours.. A fone stays good as long as u do so.

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
i dunno and won't comment on the sturdiness of the twist mechanism (as i hafnt used it myself) but what i don't like in it is the placement of cam. its on the side of the twister. so even for clicking a pic i'll hafta twist it. i'd prefer the cam to be on the back of the phone body.

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
infra_red_dude said:
i dunno and won't comment on the sturdiness of the twist mechanism (as i hafnt used it myself) but what i don't like in it is the placement of cam. its on the side of the twister. so even for clicking a pic i'll hafta twist it. i'd prefer the cam to be on the back of the phone body.

I also prefer camera on back of the phone.It gives good grip while clicking pictures.

amit_arya

Broken In
well i own a 5700... bought it in the first week of july.. till now no issues with the twist... i hardly twist.... the music controls can be handled with keypad and i do not use the camera much ... taken just 10/15 pics...... never dropped my phone... the twist mechanism is not that delicate as it looks ...

i am getting a standy by time of 4days.. with around 15 minutes of talk and around 15 minutes of surf

listen to music (1 hour a day) and need a recharge every second day ...

OP
vish786

vish786

"The Gentleman"
amit_arya said:
well i own a 5700... bought it in the first week of july.. till now no issues with the twist... i hardly twist.... the music controls can be handled with keypad and i do not use the camera much ... taken just 10/15 pics...... never dropped my phone... the twist mechanism is not that delicate as it looks ...

i am getting a standy by time of 4days.. with around 15 minutes of talk and around 15 minutes of surf

listen to music (1 hour a day) and need a recharge every second day ...

hey since u hav 5700 compare its music quality with w810i and let me know is their some difference in sound, since 5700 has a separate chip for music play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom