N70 or N72 or N73 or W810i

Status
Not open for further replies.

vish786

"The Gentleman"
guys which one should i buy N70 or N72 or N73 or W810i, i will be using by mobile to its optimum & will b installing many softwares, so i thought since symbian cells have many softwares designed for them, should i stick to some N series??... suggest me which one to buy ?? sometimes its hard to decide will one to buy even after knowin them well, gimmie proper suggestin plz. waiting for replies 2 pour in.

and yes i will be buying second hand mobile and can make up the budget to buy them so no need to bother about the budget.( but once if i buy d mobile i cannot change it, so i hav 2 decide it carefully & dont want to regret later).

music quality should be equal ==== to w810i (both in earphone and in inbuilt speakers)

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
OP
vish786

vish786

"The Gentleman"
sukhdeepsinghkohli said:
5700 - It rocks :)

do u have one??? is it a symbian phone or java ??? does it have all features of N Series ?? i also want a phone with good music quality = w810i

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
vish786 said:
guys which one should i buy N70 or N72 or N73 or W810i, i will be using by mobile to its optimum & will b installing many softwares, so i thought since symbian cells have many softwares designed for them, should i stick to some N series??... suggest me which one to buy ?? sometimes its hard to decide will one to buy even after knowin them well, gimmie proper suggestin plz. waiting for replies for pour in.

and yes i will be buying second hand mobile and can make up the budget to buy them so no need to bother about the budget.( but once if i buy d mobile i cannot change it, so i hav 2 decide it carefully & dont want to regret later).

music quality should be equal ==== to w810i (both in earphone and in inbuilt speakers)

Thanks in advance.

n73, if u can spend that much or else 5700.

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
I suggest N73ME.

Don't go for N70,a friend of mine has it & it is running even slower than my Nokia 3230:D {It takes about 20-25 sec to open Gallery}

N72 is good if you want value for money.

SE W810i doesn't have symbian AFAIK.So you won't be able to install softwares.

OP
vish786

vish786

"The Gentleman"
infra_red_dude said:
n73, if u can spend that much or else 5700.
thanks for replyin dude, was waitin for ur reply :) honestly.

i'm worried about the music quality coz nokia sound quality is not that great except for its loudness while playing mp3s.

oh dude i want only bar phones, and 5700 is twist phones i dont like them.:cry:

what about n72 , is its sound quality equal to w810i ???

Cool G5 said:
N72 is good if you want value for money.

SE W810i doesn't have symbian AFAIK.So you won't be able to install softwares.
yes i know.... my friend has w810i i only told him as he only wanted music phon

Last edited:

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
vish786 said:
do u have one??? is it a symbian phone or java ??? does it have all features of N Series ?? i also want a phone with good music quality = w810i

1. Yes...my cousin has it and i have to buy it within this week
2. Better than N series. I must say it only lacks Wi-FI for me
3. Screen has 16 million colors while N series have 262 144 colors.
4. Its Symbian and that too latest and bst one
5. 5700 is actually a music phone. Its called 5700 XpressMusic and has a Audio Chip unlike N series

alsiladka

Noobie Pro
If you want to install softwares, then rule out w810i.

Amongst the cells you selected, go for N73.

And if you want something newer than that, go for 5700, only minuspoint will be a camera not as goos as N73.

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
updated firmware which includes a better music player plus music adapter. i must say the default sound quality of n73me is quite comparable to w810i. thru better earbuds and optimal equiliser settings the sound quality is pretty much comparable to w810i. but then it adds to the cost. nevertheless n73me is a great package. a 3.2mp cam and symbian are its strongpoints when compared to w810i. since its a candy bar phone its quite sturdy.

but if u are specifically targetting a music phone out of the box wid pretty decent cam and bother about nothing else then w810i. u may also haf a look at w610i.

gud luck in choosing a cell of ur choice! :)

ps: btw, 5700 bundles a very good headset. its got a twisting mechanism btw, and even the cam's on the twister. i personally think its not a great idea!

Last edited:
OP
vish786

vish786

"The Gentleman"
ok guys my last question... is sound quality of n72 = n73??,
i'm thinking of settling down on n72. wat say??

Thanks guys for ur precious replies. :)

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
vish786 said:
what about n72 , is its sound quality equal to w810i ???
NO

vish786 said:
is sound quality of n72 = n73??
NO again.

n72 is good value for money phone. but its got an inferior cam, comes wid a lesser capacity mem card, no music adaptor, comes wid an older symbian os. if u are considering n72 and symbian os is not ur main concern then i'd suggest u to buy w810i/w610i. that is the only strongpoint of n72. everything else is against it when compared to those SE phones.

OP
vish786

vish786

"The Gentleman"
@infra_red... thanks a million times dude.

wats the price of n72 and n73, new and second hand ??

and second hand w810i ??

Last edited:

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
N72 : Value 4 money. (I have it and I am satisfied).

For music N73 is better but for reading (which I think you will not do on a phone) N72 is my choice.
And dunno why my N72's bettery last longer then my friend's N73's bettery...:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom