N70 or N72 or N73 or W810i

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
infra_red_dude said:
NO

NO again.

n72 is good value for money phone. but its got an inferior cam, comes wid a lesser capacity mem card, no music adaptor, comes wid an older symbian os. if u are considering n72 and symbian os is not ur main concern then i'd suggest u to buy w810i/w610i. that is the only strongpoint of n72. everything else is against it when compared to those SE phones.

I got a music adapter with my Phone (N72), I can plug it into my 3500 Watt Speaker System.

OP
vish786

vish786

"The Gentleman"
gaurav_indian said:
Which is better out of these two? :p
both r same dude except w610i has 2.4x zoom and w810i has 4x zoom

Quiz_Master said:
N72 : Value 4 money. (I have it and I am satisfied).

For music N73 is better but for reading (which I think you will not do on a phone) N72 is my choice.
And dunno why my N72's bettery last longer then my friend's N73's bettery...:p
how is the music quality in n72??, since u own it, i'm asking.

Last edited:

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
Quiz_Master said:
I got a music adapter with my Phone (N72), I can plug it into my 3500 Watt Speaker System.
i don't think the music adaptor is a standard accessory. its a separate buy i believe. its a bundled accessory only wid the music edition phones afaik. correct me if i'm wrong.

gaurav_indian said:
Quote:Originally Posted by Tech Genius
W810i-11.9k
W610i-12.8k

Which is better out of these two?
look here: *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showpost.php?p=554811&postcount=18

Last edited:
OP
vish786

vish786

"The Gentleman"
@infra_red_dude....

dude can u post all ur threads (which u had started)which r related to w810i/w610i software and firmware installation. it might help for tweaking d cell. :) sorry for the trouble.

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
Thanks guys.I am also going to buy a phone.This thread will help me.Because i am also considering the same phones which vish has considered.:p

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
hmmm.. i'd say contact dtox. he's got a w810i and has modded his phone according to those and other threads. he'll be able to help you out regarding actual mods :) since i own a w700i, my threads about modding are specific to w700i. however the general procedure can be applied to most of SE phones by finding files revelant to the phone model.

here are some of 'those' threads:
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=54672
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=59663
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=59438
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19762

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
gaurav_indian said:
@vish if you are going for N73 then you can also consider K810i.Both have similar price.
most of those points haf been discussed here. haf a look at this thread: *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=63231

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
pathiks said:
atleast one of u get a 5700...
Dont worry, my cousin did 2 days back and i would tmrw..must say quite impressed with it. Are you sure price is 11600 since we bought it 2 days back for Rs 12000 and new 2GB MicroSD (Transcend) for Rs 1200 and old 512 MB sold for Rs 400

Pathik

Google Bot
Well the prices do differ from place to place...
btw sukhdeep i had thot u wd hav taken it by now... remember the thread u had made??? i think it was abt a month ago..
Chalo but atlast u made a rockin decision... happy 5700ing... :D

Last edited:
OP
vish786

vish786

"The Gentleman"
gaurav_indian said:
^^ What about that twist thing in 5700?

that is what i dont like... i'm always scared of such phone.... these are like delicate pieces.... once fallen, they r gone :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom