N70 or N72 or N73 or W810i

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pathik

Google Bot
think for urself man.. Wd nokia be such a big co. If a 12k fone by it wd break so easily just by twisting the keypad?? All these r just rumours.. A fone stays good as long as u do so.

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
i dunno and won't comment on the sturdiness of the twist mechanism (as i hafnt used it myself) but what i don't like in it is the placement of cam. its on the side of the twister. so even for clicking a pic i'll hafta twist it. i'd prefer the cam to be on the back of the phone body.

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
infra_red_dude said:
i dunno and won't comment on the sturdiness of the twist mechanism (as i hafnt used it myself) but what i don't like in it is the placement of cam. its on the side of the twister. so even for clicking a pic i'll hafta twist it. i'd prefer the cam to be on the back of the phone body.

I also prefer camera on back of the phone.It gives good grip while clicking pictures.

amit_arya

Broken In
well i own a 5700... bought it in the first week of july.. till now no issues with the twist... i hardly twist.... the music controls can be handled with keypad and i do not use the camera much ... taken just 10/15 pics...... never dropped my phone... the twist mechanism is not that delicate as it looks ...

i am getting a standy by time of 4days.. with around 15 minutes of talk and around 15 minutes of surf

listen to music (1 hour a day) and need a recharge every second day ...

OP
vish786

vish786

"The Gentleman"
amit_arya said:
well i own a 5700... bought it in the first week of july.. till now no issues with the twist... i hardly twist.... the music controls can be handled with keypad and i do not use the camera much ... taken just 10/15 pics...... never dropped my phone... the twist mechanism is not that delicate as it looks ...

i am getting a standy by time of 4days.. with around 15 minutes of talk and around 15 minutes of surf

listen to music (1 hour a day) and need a recharge every second day ...

hey since u hav 5700 compare its music quality with w810i and let me know is their some difference in sound, since 5700 has a separate chip for music play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom