N70 or N71

Status
Not open for further replies.

callmeastha

Broken In
my cousin is buying a new cellphone but cannot decide if she should go for n70 or n71. which one is the best in terms of value for money and which has better features.which would u rcommend.
thnx

K

krazyfrog

Both have nearly the same features. But N71 is quiet big and bulky. It would be better for your cousin to buy the N70.

OP
C

callmeastha

Broken In
krazyfrog said:
Both have nearly the same features. But N71 is quiet big and bulky. It would be better for your cousin to buy the N70.
thnx. i was thinking of buying a phone within 10k. i have heard se k750i is good.how's motopebl? and what's it's price?

K

krazyfrog

Forget the moto PEBL. Its all Show and no Go. As far as features are concerned, it isn't much advanced over a real pebble. What u heard about K750i is right, its very good. But it won't exactly come under 10k. Also there's the added expense of memory card (about 1.5k for 1gb). If you don't want to expand your budget you can go for Z550i which can come under 10k (including the cost of memory card)

techtronic

I Always Prefer 1080p
Dont even think of buying a Nokia N Series Phone

I have seen 7 of N 70's owners shed tears because of its inability to handle memory over 512 MB:mad:

Also most of N 90 users say that camera is worthless:mad:

Still if you are stubborn, then i would suggest you to buy N 80:p

3 of my friends are using it all with 1 GB memory:)
Still havent heard anybody yelling

jz2linkinpark

Ambassador of Buzz
yeah...don't go for nseries.....there are too many glitches in the OS...and that because they don't really have the value SE phones have.....and about buying N80..don't even get that.....there are too many bugs...

nikhilpai

Techans
techtronic said:
Dont even think of buying a Nokia N Series Phone

I have seen 7 of N 70's owners shed tears because of its inability to handle memory over 512 MB:mad:

I have just bought a N70 with a 1 GB card & it works perfectly. No issues with the memory card at all.

OP
C

callmeastha

Broken In
jz2linkinpark said:
yeah...don't go for nseries.....there are too many glitches in the OS...and that because they don't really have the value SE phones have.....and about buying N80..don't even get that.....there are too many bugs...

its hard to believe that n-series phones aren't that good. how's nokia 3250?
(the music phone)? what is it's cost and is it better than n70?

prankie

D PrankMaster
@callmeastha
both N70 and N71 are above 10k.
if u want pure style and no features than also i wont recommend u moto pebl.. instead gofor moto slvr..
bettr try SE K750i (for good cam and music) or N6630 (smart phone)
i think both are more or less at 10k mark..
N3250 is a really good fone (my personal experience), u'll get one for 15k..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom