N -series or Sony Ericcson?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stick

Ambassador of Buzz
yogi7272 said:
hey i am using k750i for the last 3 months .. i mean heavy usage .. no prob what so ever .. great phone .. what a superb cam .. great sound quality with hpm-70 ... also if u take good care of ur phone then the famous joystick prob can be avoided .. but its a great phone . .no doubt abt it ..

tell me one nokia 2 mp camera which comes close to k750i's cam quality ..

I hear that K750i have low ringtone volume and not usefull for busy street resident or romurs alos hear than camera slider is too loose that if you push phone in your pocket Camera cover/slder automatically get opened?

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
it does have low volume .. that's the only downside of this phone .. but not that low ..there are many tricks to overcome this prob like increasing the volume of ur ringtone.. and etc ..

no .. i dont think the camera lens cover is loose .. cos i use it with protective plastic cover courtesy of which my phone survived several falls ..

with this cover on .. the lens cover prob wont arise ..

Stick

Ambassador of Buzz
yogi7272 said:
it does have low volume .. that's the only downside of this phone .. but not that low ..there are many tricks to overcome this prob like increasing the volume of ur ringtone.. and etc ..

no .. i dont think the camera lens cover is loose .. cos i use it with protective plastic cover courtesy of which my phone survived several falls ..

with this cover on .. the lens cover prob wont arise ..

Whats the TRICK to increase ringtone volume as Max level of ringtone is not enough as per some users to get loud volume.

I don't like to put Plastic cover as it snatched Charm of your Phone, so "cover on" is possibel if I use phone without Plastic cover?

assasin

Banned
To increase the ringtone volume,just increase the volume of the whole track.
U may use Nero WaveEditor to increase the overall volume of the track.

Stick

Ambassador of Buzz
assasin said:
To increase the ringtone volume,just increase the volume of the whole track.
U may use Nero WaveEditor to increase the overall volume of the track.

My 2nd question ingnored by you?:confused:

rajasekharan

Youngling
I am using 750i for more than a year now :). Bought it on the fourth day on the launch in india . Since then never even thought of other replacement. My previous one was k700i. Just buy that w800 head phone and use it for superb music :).

Stick

Ambassador of Buzz
rajasekharan said:
I am using 750i for more than a year now :). Bought it on the fourth day on the launch in india . Since then never even thought of other replacement. My previous one was k700i. Just buy that w800 head phone and use it for superb music :).

At what cost you buy W800 headphone? is it original or Local? Which place you bought it?

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
Stick said:
Whats the TRICK to increase ringtone volume as Max level of ringtone is not enough as per some users to get loud volume.

I don't like to put Plastic cover as it snatched Charm of your Phone, so "cover on" is possibel if I use phone without Plastic cover?

ur right abt the plastic cover .. but my phone keeps falling from my hand ..so i have no option .. actually the lens cover is not that loose ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom