N -series or Sony Ericcson?

Status
Not open for further replies.

harpoon

Journeyman
Can some one please suggest what to chose;Nokia N -72,or Sony Ericcson W 700i/w800i? What will be the advantages over one another & also which one will fetch better resale value in the future?

hash_husher2

Right off the assembly line
well if go for n series n comparin it wit sony ericsson i would go to the new n72 musik edition with 1gb built in memory comparin with the walkman w850.:) :D

Tech Geek

Wise Old Owl
W800i
Longer battery life
lighter

for more diff, check the link
*www.techtree.com/techtree/jsp/list...mparison_result&q=1&compare.x=18&compare.y=14

eddie

El mooooo
hash_husher2 said:
well if go for n series n comparin it wit sony ericsson i would go to the new n72 musik edition with 1gb built in memory comparin with the walkman w850.:) :D
N72 Music Edition? Anything like that exists? :?

sumeet singh

Broken In
N-73, awesome cam... 3.2 mpix i guess.. good speakers as well

sony.. nice bluetooth, good sound quality..

both are good but would recommend N-series..

outlaw

De@d
cam and sound quality is excellent in sony the only -ve aspect is that its not a java phone

so if u dont wann multi tasking and other smart features i would recomend sony

OP
H

harpoon

Journeyman
What will be the approx cost of Nokia N-72 ME & that of S.E?

Last edited:
S

sariq

there is no N72 music edition. only N70 has music edition. and one suggestion - if you are mainly interested in music dont think about N-series mobiles. N-series mobiles are symbian phones, they are useful mainly for multitasking and 3rd party applications like word/excel viewer and sis games. for music you have no need to spend that amount. take any SE walkman series phone
or even Nokia 6230i is better for music than N70, as 6230i has 5 band equalizers, N70 doesnt have any.

rajivrocks

Broken In
first of all there is no comparison between N72 n w800i as they both have different uses....

as far as ur resale value is concernd Nokia is havin priority among customers who buy second hand phones but the trend is changing slowly as people are accepting SE n motorola.......

i would suggest you to go for SE w850(if u want a music phone)
or SE K790(its got a 3.2MP camera its loaded wth nice features
both these phones are available between 17k-19K...plz do ur own reaserch in the market, i'l tell by tomoro....

Third Eye

gooby pls
go for w810i....it beats both n70 n72.

*www.gsmarena.com/compare.php3?idPhone2=1552&idPhone1=1402
*www.gsmarena.com/compare.php3?idPhone2=1153&idPhone1=1402

OP
H

harpoon

Journeyman
No,No I don't require my phone for viewning word,excel files;my laptop serves that purpose.Thanks,sariq.Then I will settle for a decent SE phone.Can someone please compare the best amongst these 3 phones.
SE W700I/W800i/K 750i.
Which will be the best buy & please quote the prices of all 3.

soham

In the zone
outlaw said:
cam and sound quality is excellent in sony the only -ve aspect is that its not a java phone

so if u dont wann multi tasking and other smart features i would recomend sony

WHo said its not a JAVA phone. Dude Java available even in phones which cost as less as 4k. AND multitasking is not limited to just symbian phones. Even SE w850i can multitask.

K

krazyfrog

^^ K750i-9.5k (64mb card), W700i-11.5k (256mb card), W800i-discontinued, W810i-14k (512mb card).
Out of these, i'll suggest you go for W810i.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom