Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mostwanted

if you are lookin for good sound den the se walkman phones are the ones to buy
if you wana put a lot of softwares and all that den its tne nseries for you

assasin

Banned
@Soham SE W810i can multitask but only in a limited way.U can run 2 apps max at a time out of which one must be the music player.Dis is not the case wit Nokia Symbian fones.consider thefollowing nokia fones:5300,5500,6270,6233,N73 ME.

S

sariq

assasin said:
@Soham SE W810i can multitask but only in a limited way.U can run 2 apps max at a time out of which one must be the music player.Dis is not the case wit Nokia Symbian fones.consider the following nokia fones:5300,5500,6270,6233,N73 ME.
6270 & 6233 are not symbian phones. following are some characteristics of symbian phones:

1. heavy >110g
2. big in size
3. slower in operation

Pathik

Google Bot
@sariq symbian fones r slow only bcoz u tend to multitask wit them... Jus run only 1 app and they r as fast as ne other fone

assasin

Banned
@sariq I know dat 6233 and 6270 r based on s40 3rd edition,but i suggested those 2 fones cuz dey have gr8 sound quality.
And who said all s60 fones r bulky and slow in operation.try out the nokia 5500,its the smallest s60 fone u'll ever get.

Third Eye

gooby pls
Go for sony ericsson man.. after using SE fones i dumped my n70.. their image quality is so better and the sound is so awesome.

sourav237

Journeyman
thnx 4 the k750i

wht is the w810i current price
......... Stay away from K750i, have serious joystick problem randomly.......

i'v heard this too.
bt w810i price is somewhat high 4 me.

bt if joystick problem is serious then i wont go 4 k750i

guys ,want suggestions:---

Stick

Ambassador of Buzz
ajayashish said:
K750i is one of the best phone and i have heard no problem from any users till now...

Just type K750i with google and read each and every post there, you will change your mind.

I also plan to buy K750i but my mobile tech friend warn me and I drop the idea.

S

sariq

SE phones have delicate jotstick unlike nokia's hard one. , if you will operate it hard like nokia phones, its going to problems. the force required to operate joystick is different in both phones. so it gives problem mostly for the persons shifting from nokia.

if you will operate it with the light force (dont think it to be nokia 6600) it will not give problem.

dhan_shh

Ambassador of Buzz
Today,SE W950i is The Best Music Mobile device without any doubt.It scores over N91 and iPod by a descent margin.
When we use headsets HPM-82 (with remote control) or HBH-DS970 (bluetooth stereo) unmatched quality of sound can be appreciated.
You can check with this link:
h**p://www.newmobile.nl/eur/en/news.php?news_id=bee58a

Stick

Ambassador of Buzz
W800i @Rs.12000/- (+/- 500) without bill @ Mumbai

For Cam clearity K790i= 9500
For Best Music W850i= more than 18k

and if you want both in one phone go for W800i = 12000/-

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
hey i am using k750i for the last 3 months .. i mean heavy usage .. no prob what so ever .. great phone .. what a superb cam .. great sound quality with hpm-70 ... also if u take good care of ur phone then the famous joystick prob can be avoided .. but its a great phone . .no doubt abt it ..

tell me one nokia 2 mp camera which comes close to k750i's cam quality ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom