My PC Case modding......

Status
Not open for further replies.

samrulez

Cyborg Agent
John what is the diff. between a Plexiglass sheet and acrylic sheet??
coz a acrylic sheet only costs 60 bucks.......

sysfilez

Welcome To The Jungle
wow lot of hard work, creativity and patience. nice job dude. can u tell me where i can get vinyls for the side of my cabinet. i want to cover the side panels.

OP
john_the_ultimate

john_the_ultimate

No pain....No gain
@sam
I think both r same (just different names). Maybe at your place it is easily available so low price but at my place, none of the glass shop had it. BTW the sheet I used is 14" X 13" (2mm).

@sysfilez
Thanks.......look for a good car accesories shop, u will find good vinyls for ur cabby.

mayurpam

Broken In
me 2 instrested in modding and john u done a great job i havebeen into modding since last year i soon post my rig pic
and 300 bucks of that small sheet of plexiglass is really too much man i got it here in belgaum (karnataka) for 70 bucks and my totally modding cost till now has been up 300 wit still paint job .....

Last edited:
OP
john_the_ultimate

john_the_ultimate

No pain....No gain
@ mayurpam
Yeah I too know about the high cost I had to pay for the plexiglass......but never mind, atleast I am satisfied with my end result. Good to know that you too are into modding and do post some pics. By the way, thanks.

Adhip007

Journeyman
Hey John Where did u got the plexi glass sheet in kolkata I have searched in Chadney but couldnot get it?

coolpepe

Broken In
Helo guys finished my project will post some pics tmr. Hope u people like it and give suggestions. Special thanks to John the ultimate & samrulez. THANKS Guys.

OP
john_the_ultimate

john_the_ultimate

No pain....No gain
@ Adhip007
Hi! Got the glass from Nagerbazar near Dum Dum. But almost all of the people I asked said that Chandi is the place to get Plexiglass.

@coolpepe
Welcome and do post the pics ASAP.

Adhip007

Journeyman
I coundn't find plexi glass or acrylic sheet in chadni! they gave me PVC sheet which looks like a s***. NagerBazzar would be better place as it is nearer to my home.I'll post the pictures as soon as possible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom