*img85.imageshack.us/img85/8863/dscn1028rc1.th.jpg

I Hope u people like it and give me suggestions for furthur improvment

Special thanks to Samrulez for guiding me to post pics

Last edited:
OP
john_the_ultimate

john_the_ultimate

No pain....No gain
Good work coolpepe. The graphics look awesome. Is it paint or stickers?
What's that black rectangular thingy on the cabby?
Give some more details about your modding, as to how you did it and what stuff did you use etc.

coolpepe

Broken In
Guys i really appreciate ur comments. Let me start form my fisrt step.
1. I had a lot of problem in cutting the circular windows in the side panels anyhow i finished them and smoothed the edges.
2. Then i painted the panels with red sprey paint which i got for Rs. 250. Then I got 2 transparent paper board from market for Rs.90 (one clear(50) & one dark(40)). Took out their paper clips. Pasted transparent side on the circular side(big hole) & the dark one on the other panel.
3. Then i bought yellow sheet of sticker form the Vehicle No. plate maker for Rs.120. I dl some flame decals from the net and traced them on to the yellow sticker sheet and cut them and pasted them on the panels.
4. I also have put some red leds inside the cabinet.

Hope u all like my mod. I have still to make some minor tweaking & when it is finished i will post some new pics of it. THANX again for the encouraging comments. And i hope i could do some good work in future also.

Last edited:

spyingshadow

Broken In
Hey! THe whole modding work looks ultra cool. I specially like the finish on the side panels. The idea of accomodating two PSUs was amazing. But a little disappointed by the plane jane blue on the rear panel. The handle is alright. Overall, a good work. I have repped u up. So keep up the fantastic work...
(the comments r 4 da john the ultimate)
Coolpepe, u should hv started a new thread for that mod. ur mod is not very difficult to do but looks fantastic. That's vot u call sense n simplicity. N as they say, common sense is genius dressed in plain clothes... i have repped u up too.

Last edited:
OP
john_the_ultimate

john_the_ultimate

No pain....No gain
@sabert00the
More of a friend than a follower, as we could learn much from each other. By the way, I know that u are also into modding but of totally different machines. So what are ur thought on modding a PC cabby?

@spyingshadow
Thanks and about the real panel, I had disassembled the whole cabinet(side panels, front panel and top panel) and painted the inner case blue as u had seen. So the blue color. But it was a nice suggestion and when I do my next modding project (current working on it) I will keep it in mind.

@Rollercoaster
Hey buddy, u said that u had some modding plans so any news?

sabret00the

Youngling
hey bro I wish I had a better job LOLz so that I cud make out more time.....huh bad excuse.....I'll not tread that path coz I'am very clumsy......ha ha

Rollercoaster

-The BlacKCoaT Operative-
john_the_ultimate said:
Hey buddy, u said that u had some modding plans so any news?

by god, i so wish that i had a time machine..
i just dont get time!
(and a dremil :) )
2. Then i painted the panels with red sprey paint which i got for Rs. 250. Then I got 2 transparent paper board from market for Rs.90 (one clear(50) & one dark(40)). Took out their paper clips. Pasted transparent side on the circular side(big hole) & the dark one on the other panel.
3. Then i bought yellow sheet of sticker form the Vehicle No. plate maker for Rs.120. I dl some flame decals from the net and traced them on to the yellow sticker sheet and cut them and pasted them on the panels.
4. I also have put some red leds inside the cabinet.

Hope u all like my mod. I have still to make some minor tweaking & when it is finished i will post some new pics of it. THANX again for the encouraging comments. And i hope i could do some good work in future also.

dude add wheels insted of the stand pivots.. and it would go racing past all the cars in NFS carbon!

Last edited:

coolpepe

Broken In
Hey guys your comments give me a lot of encouragment and I am thinking to mod my home PC cab now. And well "John the ulitimate" was a good inspiration for me. I really appricate his work and valuable suggestions. And hope to get his help in future projects.
I will start a new thread as soon as I can finish minor changes.

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
do we get the transperant thing in different colors???
I Want something like silver type...if available...or else then while lighting inside...how can do I it???

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
Actaullu i have a black casing...and i do not wana piant that to diff color..so was thinking of siver type of transperant thing...or else a white light inside...so what r the options..of white li8 inside...i total newbie..can anyone guide me thru

yugantar88

Broken In
Cool job john i liked the work u have done .
how did u get the cabinet painted.
me too want 2 paint my cabinet. thankx

jamyang312

Journeyman
wow dude,,,, its too cool,,, n the fact dat u did it urself makes it cooler,,,,,
ur cabinet is lookin gr8,,,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom