My New Rig :) [Update : Low Resolution Pics]

zacfx05

Eeeeh What's up. Doc!?
^^ Posting same question in various threads won't be too much of help for you. :-/

d6bmg, frnd i actually read ths post before and i know krishnandu.sarkar's cabby was cmp350, but when i was confused abt tht two case i dint remember were i read it. so i put the question in othr post, same day whn simply going through threads i found ths , so i just askd , sry frnd but thnxs man i saw ur reply...it help out , iam going 4 311:)) and thnx krishnandu.sarkar
:-o

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
66 Well, don't get offended by my post. :) I saw another guy opening 3-4 threads with same subjects to get quick help, a few days ago. I thought that you might do the same that why I asked you.
Now you got elite 311, good purchase & congrats for that. ;)

zacfx05

Eeeeh What's up. Doc!?
@krishnandu.sarkar....hey did u chk backup of ur ups and how is it, good.......?
paisa vasuul...?

OP
krishnandu.sarkar

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member

Because that's what everyone suggested me..!!

BTW why is this thread showing up in overclocking..?? I had created this in show-off

OP
krishnandu.sarkar

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
Thanks dalbir :)

lol this thread is again bumped today..!! And today is the day I'll be clearing the whole bill of this rig :D

Was paying CC installments till now, and this is the last payment (last month) which I'll pay today :D

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Oh! I am late. Nevertheless, Congo on having a new system. Did you have the courage to buy a new HDD now? Cause there is no hope of prices of them lowering at least this year.

RON28

Cyborg Agent
congrats for ur new rig, sorry for the off topic discussion but i have Razer Abyssus with Razer speed edition mouse pad, i got it for lan events, i play CS 1.6 at tournaments levels :D but trust me, its a killer combination :D you can try with Razer products as they are very reliable with less failures :) i suggest go for razer products :D

Top Bottom