My New Rig :) [Update : Low Resolution Pics]

OP
krishnandu.sarkar

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
Thanks Nipun & sukesh1090 :)

@Nipun Ya cabby is not judged for the PC, but it's not that small, regarding space it's fine.

@sukesh1090 Ya got Dirt3 with Sapphire :)

Shibaprasad

Journeyman
Nice Rig, Good pricing

Can you post a picture of de voltage diagram on ur PSU.

Is it Sufficient for HD 6850 with i3/i5? Amp in 12V rail?

OP
krishnandu.sarkar

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
Why don't you google it out??

I need to open the cabby again for that actually.

And yes it can handle 6850 + i5 SB, I considered 6850 Cyclone before 6770.

fractalnoize

Broken In
First of all congrats man for your new rig !! Fab it is !! :D party chahiye :p

also u got the Rs.6770 for 6500 plus dirt 3 :O ..i cant find that card for less than Rs.7200 minus the free dirt 3 !! :p

OP
krishnandu.sarkar

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
Thanks guys :)

@tarey_g No, for right now, I kept the luxury on side :)

Will consider good looking gaming mouse + keyboard + mouse pad after few months :D

OP
krishnandu.sarkar

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
Lol no!! Nothing for now. Atleast before 6 months!! I need to pay my CC bills first.

Sent from my LG-P500 using Tapatalk

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
^^ Why?? lol...I considered Razer for mouse and mouse pad :p

If you want something durable and cheaper, with better support. go for Logitech. Razer products have 2 years of warranty but India distributors don't honor that, and the mice are infamous on internet for failing. I have suffered a dead Razer mouse myself recently, dead in 1.5 years with 6 months of warranty left but nowhere to replace it.

Buying Logitech G300.

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
If you want something durable and cheaper, with better support. go for Logitech. Razer products have 2 years of warranty but India distributors don't honor that, and the mice are infamous on internet for failing. I have suffered a dead Razer mouse myself recently, dead in 1.5 years with 6 months of warranty left but nowhere to replace it.

Buying Logitech G300.
Logitech is serviced by Rashi so I bet krishnandu.sarkar would prefer to skip it.
And yes, there are many cases of razer mouse fails,ask Sarath, his mouse failed too..!:???:

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Logitech is service by both rashi and neoteric.Neoteric is 100times better than rashi.My Logitech mx518 is imported by neoteric, so they will provide the rma if it gets faulty.@Krish-Look for the mouse that imported by neoteric not rashi.

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
Yes its important to check the importer/distributor. Rashi may not be the official distributor for logitech in India hence they suck when it comes to RMA (Same happened to be , my distributor was 'Acro Engineering' for Razer mouse, which I came to know later was not the official one).

Check the company site for official distributors before buying, or the company itself will not honor the warranty.

zacfx05

Eeeeh What's up. Doc!?
hey krishnandu.sarkar congrats for ur cool new rig buddy.....

hey can u put some more info about that cabby, actually i was thinking of buying that but iam confused with elite 311

in my place cmp 350-1500
elite 311-1850

which on is better , was elite 311 available while u were purchasing...? actually iam confused on putting the extra 400 on 311 is it worth.....?:???:

Top Bottom