My New Rig :) [Update : Low Resolution Pics]

OP
krishnandu.sarkar

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
@zacfx05 I was actually looking for Elite 310, which was suggested to me. But it was not available. So I get the one which was available.

zacfx05

Eeeeh What's up. Doc!?
^^ Posting same question in various threads won't be too much of help for you. :-/

d6bmg, frnd i actually read ths post before and i know krishnandu.sarkar's cabby was cmp350, but when i was confused abt tht two case i dint remember were i read it. so i put the question in othr post, same day whn simply going through threads i found ths , so i just askd , sry frnd but thnxs man i saw ur reply...it help out , iam going 4 311:)) and thnx krishnandu.sarkar
:-o

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
66 Well, don't get offended by my post. :) I saw another guy opening 3-4 threads with same subjects to get quick help, a few days ago. I thought that you might do the same that why I asked you.
Now you got elite 311, good purchase & congrats for that. ;)

zacfx05

Eeeeh What's up. Doc!?
@krishnandu.sarkar....hey did u chk backup of ur ups and how is it, good.......?
paisa vasuul...?

OP
krishnandu.sarkar

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member

Because that's what everyone suggested me..!!

BTW why is this thread showing up in overclocking..?? I had created this in show-off

OP
krishnandu.sarkar

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
Thanks dalbir :)

lol this thread is again bumped today..!! And today is the day I'll be clearing the whole bill of this rig :D

Was paying CC installments till now, and this is the last payment (last month) which I'll pay today :D

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Oh! I am late. Nevertheless, Congo on having a new system. Did you have the courage to buy a new HDD now? Cause there is no hope of prices of them lowering at least this year.

Top Bottom