Status
Not open for further replies.

ring_wraith

=--=l33t=--=
Hey guys!

I have just started my new blog. Just wrote one post and some stuff bout myself, but please do check it out! I will keep updating it. Here it is:

*www.more-than-tech.blogspot.com

Please post a comment [here or there] with feedback! It will be much appreciated!

ilugd

Beware of the innocent
hmmm... ok, since he is quite excited about his new blog, I guess his self advertising can be forgiven. We have all been there haven't we. and @ring_wraith. Keep updating it regularly with articles that will be useful for others, ok?

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
personally .. sorry dude.. but i didnt liek that theme... its not attractive or say fresh..

wht have u planned to concentrate on ???

nice start ..all the best..

debsuvra

is NOT a PC/Mac
hmmm... ok, since he is quite excited about his new blog, I guess his self advertising can be forgiven. We have all been there haven't we. and @ring_wraith. Keep updating it regularly with articles that will be useful for others, ok?
Then I want also to advertise mine here. Guys please check my blog @ www.suvraconnected.uni.cc :D

And for the blog of ring, I also do not like the theme, especially the background. Please change theme; all the best. Post more interesting stuff there and submit is to technorati.

Last edited:

Pat

Beyond Smart
^^
This is a free domain name
The domain suvraconneted.uni.cc is not in use. If you want to build
a site at this address, please visit us at *www.uni.cc

:p

OP
ring_wraith

ring_wraith

=--=l33t=--=
Thanks a lot for the response guys. I appreciate your comments and I must tell you that my new theme is already wip. I planned to make my own theme and was just using a generic one for the time being.

And I'm really sorry about the self-advertising thing, but i really had no idea.

prasad_den

Padawan
Well, if the OP does not mind, let me put my blog link also here..!
*doctorprasad.wordpress.com

Registered it in 2006, but incidentally, lke the OP, today only I have posted my first official blog there.. :D Please comment and leave suggestions.. :D

debsuvra

is NOT a PC/Mac
Well, if the OP does not mind, let me put my blog link also here..!
*doctorprasad.wordpress.com

Registered it in 2006, but incidentally, lke the OP, today only I have posted my first official blog there.. :D Please comment and leave suggestions.. :D

Pretty basic theme, not heavy on eyes, moreover simple. :) It would be good if u start to post on a regular basis. :D

appu

Knowledge Nomad
Hey guys!

I have just started my new blog. Just wrote one post and some stuff bout myself, but please do check it out! I will keep updating it. Here it is:

*www.more-than-tech.blogspot.com

Please post a comment [here or there] with feedback! It will be much appreciated!

Hey just wann tell u that if its a tech blog then first thing plz change the Templates.
Ur Templates looks like some blog abt history so.
I am saying this coz i too had done this same mistake and i got pretty bad remarks for that.
so...here try this site *blogsmakeover.blogspot.com/ it may help u design a better site.

tell me how is it.

Last edited:
OP
ring_wraith

ring_wraith

=--=l33t=--=
Like I said, that was only a temp theme. new template already wip.

And this thread is really getting out of hand!

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
Good start! But you need to work on its looks to make it brighter and rich. All the best. *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/42a.gif

prasad_den

Padawan
Like I said, that was only a temp theme. new template already wip.

And this thread is really getting out of hand!
Sorry for that dude...! :( Request some mod to delete all the unnecessary posts here, including mine..

With reg to your site, the look now is too bland. You need some more colours in it.. :D Anyways, all the best..!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom