My graphic card is bend

maknom66

Broken In
hey guys, I just bought a gigabyte HD5770 online and it arrived today. but, when i opened the parcel i saw that the right corner of the card was bend.I think it happened at the time of packing the parcel.my question is will the graphic card work perfectly ?

I cannot check the gpu now .because my current psu can't handle the gpu. i have ordered a psu too. it will likely to be arrive tomorrow

*i1074.photobucket.com/albums/w402/maknom66/Photo-0161.jpg

*i1074.photobucket.com/albums/w402/maknom66/Photo-0033d.jpg

Last edited:

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
This looks like a defect, Please get it exchanged from the vendor. warranty should cover this.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
I think it will work. Nothing appears to be broken. Good Luck.

why use a items which has Manufacturing defect and also you have paid for it! what if the card runs now and becomes faulty later, and when he does take it to the service center they could ask .. "Why didn't you get this when you bought it"? also they might say this was caused due to the negligence of the user and wont replace it!!!..

@OP : the card might run now, but as there is physical damage to the PCB, over time due to heat produced by the board, something might go wrong.. dont wait a day to get it replaced. When raising RMA request attach the photos also.

get it replaced ASAP..

pravin_pran

Broken In
ya, i purchased it from erodov

How much did the card cost? I am thinking of buying either this or 6770

I have checked the site. It sound too good to be true. Is it fraud? Why do we need to claim warranty through him? Can we directly contact company? pl reply. If possible sms me. Pl check ur pm. I am too from mumbai.

Last edited:
Top Bottom