My Galaxy Y

OP
pramudit

pramudit

Gaming hardcore
my friend had same prob with his galaxy Y. he switched to class 10 16GB card instead of stock 2GB card. now prob is fixed :-D

my stock 2gb working fine... my kingston 4gb not mounting in phone and phone hangs most of the time with it....

Sujeet

Undead!!!
^^Speed of Browsing/Downloading on phone will depend upon the net connection being sahred on wifi.I mean a part of total bandwith available on laptop connection will be allocated for sharing on wifi to phone..depends upon number of apps hogging bandwidth on laptop.

OP
pramudit

pramudit

Gaming hardcore
^^Speed of Browsing/Downloading on phone will depend upon the net connection being sahred on wifi.I mean a part of total bandwith available on laptop connection will be allocated for sharing on wifi to phone..depends upon number of apps hogging bandwidth on laptop.

i dont think bandwidth available will depend on number of apps... even 1 torrent/accelerated download can take your whole bandwidth...... :razz:

Cool Buddy

Wise Old Owl
One suggestion from my side, Galaxy Y screen looks very pixelated due to the low resolution. Sometimes it's a bit laggy. But those facing problems while browsing, switch to Dolphin Browser Mini, will give you a much better browsing experience. It is smooth and feature rich.

My suggestion to those looking to buy this phone would be: If possible increase your budget a bit and go for HTC explorer, much better phone

Top Bottom