My First COMPLETED video game

Flash

Lost in speed
First things are always special to us.
This thread is about your "FIRST COMPLETED VIDEO GAME". (yes, you saw it right! only COMPLETED)

Really i felt flying on high, when the PRINCE leaps over the VIZIER in the end-level of the PRINCE OF PERSIA: THE TWO THRONES.
(Though i played lots of games before that, i dint complete those fully).

That was one of the happiest moment that i experienced. Surely many of us (especially hard-core gamers) experienced that a lot.

Lets stick the video games to PC, XBOX(360) and PS(1/2/3).
So, lets get this started..

TO MOD: I saw an old closed thread here: *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/gamerz/9462-first-game.html, but that talked about games are of 2000's. So, created this one

Last edited:

Alok

Adventurer
It was Double Dragon iv (nes). I was in 4th.:-D
Second game that i finished was Contra iii.

On PC , first game that i finished was Prince of Persia(1989)...

gameranand

Living to Play
For most of the old gamers old games are the one they played first so whats the point of creating new thread for same purpose ??
I don't mean to offend you just asking.

OP
Flash

Flash

Lost in speed
I went thro that thread and it talked about 1st game they ever played.
I've felt a difference between 1st played game and 1st completed game.

Moreover, there are lots of games published after that.
Thought newbies can share their experiences of latest-completed-games.

I've no issues, if this thread needs to be closed.

gameranand

Living to Play
No I didn't meant it like that. I mean you always want to share your good games with others so that others may also play it. As I see first game is not always that good. My personal opinion. Period.

rohit32407

Ambassador of Buzz
Well I remember 2 games one was Prince of Persia(the oldest one on a black and white 286 machine :D) and the second one was DOOM(not inferno and that other part but the first basic part). these 2 games i completed in 1996-97 i think when i was in 5th class :p . Unforgettable days! :D . the most exciting part was that it was not my PC but Padosi's :D

P.S. had you added the old video games like 'samurai' etc then my first completed game would have been contra. Mario could have been the first but that bloody game just never ends. I once played that game for 10 hrs straight and it just kept on going :-x. But i still to this date absolutely love mario :)

philosophy_guru

Right off the assembly line
Well mine would be Hitman 2: Silent Assasin! really cool game of its time but one game that gave me the greatest satisfaction after completing has to be Halo: Combat Evolved.(on Legendary Difficult) really a thing of legends!

Gollum

Collector
double dragon 2 nes
batman 2 nes

nfs underground pc
nfs underground 2 pc
nfs most wanted pc
>nfs carbon pc
hitman contracts 2 pc
hitman blood money pc
fear ps
doom 3 pc
quake 3 pc
crysis pc
dead Space pc
left 4 dead 2 pc
dirt 3 pc pending
dead space 2 pending

silent hill shattered memories psp
midnight club la remix psp
hatsune miku project diva psp
hatsune miku preject diva 2 psp
>tekken DR psp
tekken 6 psp

uncharted ps3
tekken 6 ps3
heavenly sword ps3 pending
god of war 3 ps3 still to start playing
tekken tag tournament 2 preordered

OP
Flash

Flash

Lost in speed
Well I remember 2 games one was Prince of Persia(the oldest one on a black and white 286 machine :D) and the second one was DOOM(not inferno and that other part but the first basic part). these 2 games i completed in 1996-97 i think when i was in 5th class :p . Unforgettable days! :D . the most exciting part was that it was not my PC but Padosi's :D

Still i love that DOS version of POP. Its fun jumping and fighting with the guards.
*upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/9/9b/Prince_of_Persia_%281989_video_game%29_IBM_PC_Version_gameplay.gif

DOOM - Thats my first person shooter too!

Well mine would be Hitman 2: Silent Assasin! really cool game of its time but one game that gave me the greatest satisfaction after completing has to be Halo: Combat Evolved.(on Legendary Difficult) really a thing of legends!

Hitman: Silent Assassin is my first stealth game too.
Halo:CE is one of my fav FPS. :)

One and only Max Payne.

Hail the Max Payne and his Bullet time kills. :)
Off: But i hate Wahlberg as MP. :(

Dangerous Dave :cool:
Played that too. But, dint complete :(

Prince of Persia Warrior Within \m/ still one of my favourite
Dark & American version of POP. I hate chasing by Dahaka! :evil:
I played & finished POP:WW twice (with & without upgrades) in 2 days (1 for each) :p

Top Bottom