My Dual Monitor setup not working :(

boosters

In the zone
Since this morning, I tired of this setup.

I have 2 AOC monitor without HD, one is LED and other is LCD. Graphic card is HD6300. Now while i am trying to connect my LCD monitor to my graphic card DVI-D port through DVI-D To VGA Adapter, it is not working, not showing anything, monitor keep showing me, cable are not connected. LCD monitor is working fine but through adapter it is not working.

Kindly help me:whew_NF::whew_NF::angry_NF:

TheSloth

The Slowest One
[STRIKE]its integrated GPU, IGP[/STRIKE]

- - - Updated - - -

[STRIKE]wait a min, i googled a bit more and i am seeing more results from laptop section with the name as HD6300M. Are you using laptop?[/STRIKE]

sorry. It seems to be a actual card. I will stop posting now.

OP
B

boosters

In the zone
[STRIKE]its integrated GPU, IGP[/STRIKE]

- - - Updated - - -

[STRIKE]wait a min, i googled a bit more and i am seeing more results from laptop section with the name as HD6300M. Are you using laptop?[/STRIKE]

sorry. It seems to be a actual card. I will stop posting now.

No, it is desktop machine. This is the card link - SAPPHIRE Technolog

D@rekills4

In the zone
No, it is desktop machine. This is the card link - SAPPHIRE Technolog

You mentioned you had AMD HD 6300 in the first post.
Now you are saying it's HD 6670.

I am guessing you have HD 6670. I had a hard time finding anything called HD 6300.

Anyways, people are infact using Dual Monitor with HD 6670 and seems to be working fine.

Have you tried the following:
1. Is the DVI-D to VGA adapter working properly? Try it with other monitors.

2. Is the DVI port of the graphic card working properly? Try it with other monitors.

OP
B

boosters

In the zone
You mentioned you had AMD HD 6300 in the first post.
Now you are saying it's HD 6670.

I am guessing you have HD 6670. I had a hard time finding anything called HD 6300.

Anyways, people are infact using Dual Monitor with HD 6670 and seems to be working fine.

Have you tried the following:
1. Is the DVI-D to VGA adapter working properly? Try it with other monitors.

2. Is the DVI port of the graphic card working properly? Try it with other monitors.

Sorry about that confusion *forum.digit.in/images/smilies/icon_sad.gif

1. No, that adapter doesn't work. The monitor displayed flashing lights like green, yellow black and sometimes there is the message "Cable is not connected". I googled about this and everyone saying this **** doesn't work, there is no way to connect analog like something. Check here - DVI-D to VGA adapter Whaaaa?!? - Graphics Cards - Graphics Card

2. My monitors don't have DVI port, so can't able to test this, but I have just found something in snapdeal about USB3.0 TO VGA -*www.snapdeal.com/product/storite-usb-30-to-vga/2111515588\

I am not sure if this works, but I am also watching the alternative video of the product on Youtube and find that this should works, but before i go ahead with that expensive stuff, I need others opinions too.*forum.digit.in/images/smilies/newforum/Drooling_NF.png

D@rekills4

In the zone
Sorry about that confusion *forum.digit.in/images/smilies/icon_sad.gif

1. No, that adapter doesn't work. The monitor displayed flashing lights like green, yellow black and sometimes there is the message "Cable is not connected". I googled about this and everyone saying this **** doesn't work, there is no way to connect analog like something. Check here - DVI-D to VGA adapter Whaaaa?!? - Graphics Cards - Graphics Card

2. My monitors don't have DVI port, so can't able to test this, but I have just found something in snapdeal about USB3.0 TO VGA -*www.snapdeal.com/product/storite-usb-30-to-vga/2111515588\

I am not sure if this works, but I am also watching the alternative video of the product on Youtube and find that this should works, but before i go ahead with that expensive stuff, I need others opinions too.*forum.digit.in/images/smilies/newforum/Drooling_NF.png

I am using one of those cheap adapters for my dual monitor setup.
The HD monitor is in the HDMI port and the LCD monitor is in the DVI port with a VGA to DVI adapter.
Working fine for over an year now.

OP
B

boosters

In the zone
I am using one of those cheap adapters for my dual monitor setup.
The HD monitor is in the HDMI port and the LCD monitor is in the DVI port with a VGA to DVI adapter.
Working fine for over an year now.

Actually, I don't have HDMI and DVI port in monitor. Both monitors doesn't have that ports.

D@rekills4

In the zone
Actually, I don't have HDMI and DVI port in monitor. Both monitors doesn't have that ports.

I already know that, you wrote it.
What I am saying is that I too am using one of those cheap adapters for one of my monitor which doesn't have a DVI port and it is working fine for me for over an year.

It's up to you regarding what to do next.

OP
B

boosters

In the zone
I already know that, you wrote it.
What I am saying is that I too am using one of those cheap adapters for one of my monitor which doesn't have a DVI port and it is working fine for me for over an year.

It's up to you regarding what to do next.

I C.... I have ordered the IConnect USB3.0 TO VGA from Amazon, let's see if it works. By the way from where you had bought that adapter and which one is it?

D@rekills4

In the zone
I C.... I have ordered the IConnect USB3.0 TO VGA from Amazon, let's see if it works. By the way from where you had bought that adapter and which one is it?

I got it for free. I told the shop keeper if I can have one when I bought my PC.
He gave to me for free.

DVI TO VGA ADAPTER/CONNECTOR - Buy DVI TO VGA ADAPTER/CONNECTOR Online at Low Price in India - Amazon.i

It's like this one.

OP
B

boosters

In the zone
I got it for free. I told the shop keeper if I can have one when I bought my PC.
He gave to me for free.

DVI TO VGA ADAPTER/CONNECTOR - Buy DVI TO VGA ADAPTER/CONNECTOR Online at Low Price in India - Amazon.i

It's like this one.

This is what i have currently. Anyways, let me get the current order and will update you. Thanks a lot for the support.

OP
B

boosters

In the zone
Update: I have bought this cable:

iConnect World SuperSpeed USB 3.0 to VGA Adapter for Windows - 3 year warranty - Buy iConnect World SuperSpeed USB 3.0 to VGA Adapter for Windows - 3 year warranty Online at Low Price in India - Amazon.in

P_20160603_121143.jpg P_20160603_130843.jpg

And it works fine without any problem. I can now extend my monitors.

Whoever wants to buy this, let you know, don't install the software which came with the CD, download the latest version from the seller mentioned website and yeah, it support Win7,8,8.1 and 10

Top Bottom