Must NOT Watch Movies Thread V1: Personal Opinions

Gen.Libeb

Padawan
In what way are they bad ?
All those movies keep viewers anxious till end about what is gonna happen next just within first 15 min.

I love those 3 movies, It was a joke. (because some one above said " since 75% was shot in lift, it makes it the worst movie ever?" , these 3 movies are shot in the same location)

Tarun Singh

Banned
Well whatever all you say,I didn't like it because nothing was good in that movie.It is my personal preference.You keep yours.

Don't watch Phonebooth, 127 Hours or Buried either.
Yes I had 127 Hours but having just one look at it,I closed it.Surely not for me.

abhidev

Human Spambot
Well whatever all you say,I didn't like it because nothing was good in that movie.It is my personal preference.You keep yours.

Yes I had 127 Hours but having just one look at it,I closed it.Surely not for me.

What all was bad in the movie?

rst

Youngling
The Skeleton Key is good horror movie

But "Skeleton Key 2" is the absolute worst film I have seen in my entire life

RBX

In the zone
Krrish 3. If there are some that haven't watched this, it would be good idea to let it pass.

Mishawr Rawhoshyo
Mishawr Rawhoshyo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Fully avoidable.

1.Bad & clueless direction
2.Very very poor camera work.
3.Unfitting background music.
4.Bad use of veteran actor like rajit kapoor.
5. Bad to average screen play with only one or two good lines.
6.Supporting cast acting were poor to average.(Except for few experienced actors)
7.Prosenjit chatterjee had nothing much to do in the film. (So does most of the characters.Therefore acting was average to poor)
8.Involvement of unnecessary scenes to increase the movie length.
9. Unnecessary or indirect (Intentional or unintentional) gay romance.
10.Poor action sequences

I don't know which type of self proclaimed (pseudo) intellectual critics/people like this man's movies. The real mystery behind this film is how it managed to get fair ratings?This man should first learn direction well.

hitesh

In the zone
I am too late but here goes - Do not watch Yaariyan. Ever
This is one of the worst movies I have seen in ages

sksundram

In the zone
^^don't you guys conclude it after watching the trailers? Sunny Sunny and dj rohit remix of baaris are the only plus point of this movie.

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
The Extra Man

Pointless and senseless movie. After watching I was asking myself: What the hell was that?

hitesh

In the zone
^^don't you guys conclude it after watching the trailers? Sunny Sunny and dj rohit remix of baaris are the only plus point of this movie.
I hadn't watched any trailers and only knew that this movie existed.
One day friend calls and asks to watch this movie, says that the focus is on teenagers. I thought, a movie on teenagers hmm must be interesting.

Yeah very interesting -_-

Top Bottom