Must Listen Music Albums Recommended By Digitians

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Listen 'RUBY RUBY' from keiser chefs. It's very good. Believe me it's worth listening.

I am posting YOUTUBE video link to that.
*www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMDcOViViNY

ratedrsuperstar

The Sexy Beast
^oh no dude if u r a 14-16yr old then i can forgive u.otherwise the track is plain cheesy.listen to the killers if u want something more complex yet musicallly appealing

Mods get krates he's a f'n pirate:D

D

Deleted member 26636

please recommend me some good alternative/ punk rock/ rock n roll albums.

i recently watched the movie Rock N Rolla & liked its OST. so suggest me something on similar lines. thank you.

R

rollydudez

Phobia - Breaking Benjamin(2006)*img27.picoodle.com/img/img27/9/9/30/t_bbpm_6bf29fd.jpg

gr8 album for rock lovers not the best lyrically but it rocks totally the 1st track "the diary of jane" is an instant classic.

Under the Iron Sea - Keane(2006)*img27.picoodle.com/img/img27/9/9/30/t_keanem_0f737e5.jpg

fab brit piano-pop rock music gr8 music but lacks a bit in vocals and lyrics

do we have to post only recent albums.i think that's the way coz we'll have ppl screaming for pearljam,metallica,slipknot,etc. and gay bands tooo :D

try sputnikmusic.com for music reviews they really have very good critic reviews

i really love to listen his song..i love it..

well dude the whole point is recco'ing something that others will appreciate.i've seen u around for so long on this forum.technically u may be a pro but ur music taste is sooo n00bish

if u like RnB,pop or nu metal there are artisits with 1000x talent than the one's u've mentioned but who do not show up on E! everyday or have "all month long on this channel" popularity.
That's not only the case with krates, but with the public in general too. LP, Akon are OK but over-rated, basically well known because of plain marketing. You wont generally hear about Trivium, YellowCard, Eluveitie here. (unless you are a technically-inclined music listener) since they are not marketted that well.
Same goes for Metallica, since I find Megadeth far more interesting and better than Metallica, but here, when you say metal, you'll only hear about Lars and James :| (with the exception of metalheads)
please recommend me some good alternative/ punk rock/ rock n roll albums.

i recently watched the movie Rock N Rolla & liked its OST. so suggest me something on similar lines. thank you.
Hmm..never heard of it :|
Punk rock genre was revolutionized by Green Day in the 90's with Dookie, and again in '03 when they released American Idiot. Their new album (21st Century Breakdown) is not like any of the previous albums (looks into pop, rock and ballads) but it might still be worth a listen.

On alternative (I have to say Pop) you can check out Nickelback.

I cant think of anything else now, but I hope this gets you started :)

sagar.best

Don't mess with me.
^no offense but didnt u read the posts above u.urs is such a lame recco

as krates said the albums was top in billboard and they were not bad at all.. even i too liked thm.. :)

and add

Fort minor - Shinoda
A little bit longer - Jonas brother
The reccession - Young jeezy :D

OP
eggman

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
Green Day's new album
21st Century Breakdown
*www.flashlightmusic.co.uk/article_pictures/437.jpg
is awesome!!! As good , or maybe better than their previous effort AMERICAN IDIOT!!!

Try it if you liked American Idiot!!

(Although the first single ,KNOW YOUR ENEMY , is quite weak compared to the other songs in the album)!!

My fav tracks:
¡Viva la Gloria!
Before The Lobotomy
East Jesus Nowhere
Peacemaker(My fav!!)
¿Viva La Gloria?
Horseshoes And Handgrenades
The Static Age
21 Guns

p.s. Please don't say "It' so mainstream...lol...its suckss....radio friendly sh!t...lol.....I like only Dookie...lol......i'm so underground ........lol......lol" :)

Last edited:

sagar.best

Don't mess with me.
Green Day's new album
21st Century Breakdown
*www.flashlightmusic.co.uk/article_pictures/437.jpg
is awesome!!! As good , or maybe better than their previous effort AMERICAN IDIOT!!!

Try it if you liked American Idiot!!

(Although the first single ,KNOW YOUR ENEMY , is quite weak compared to the other songs in the album)!!

My fav tracks:
¡Viva la Gloria!
Before The Lobotomy
East Jesus Nowhere
Peacemaker(My fav!!)
¿Viva La Gloria?
Horseshoes And Handgrenades
The Static Age
21 Guns

p.s. Please don't say "It' so mainstream...lol...its suckss....radio friendly sh!t...lol.....I like only Dookie...lol......i'm so underground ........lol......lol" :)

lol the banner looks to be more interesting than the tracks... :lol:

ancientrites

In the zone
Dimmu Borgir - In Sorte Diaboli

Good guitars...

i believe you like this album.TBH i am very happy hellhammer has left the band for good and hopefully never returns.These symphonic guys should have retired long time back but none the less adding misery to black metal world ofcourse shagrath did say they dont consider black metal band anymore but this album certainly doesnt shy away from black metal.i also felt vortex(arcturus vocalist) involvement with his clean vocals.for guitar part dont you think you will notice most of the time 2 chord riffs by two guitarists in the first track.ok but there were some catchy riffs too in later tracks but all of them go bit slow with Godly hellhammer blazing bass drums speed (( bit computerised in recording studio almost all metal bands do this sort of thing to keep the momentum going )).

I have no idea about your interest in black metal.to me this album is pretty average.Again it depends on one mood ofcourse Dimmu fans will enjoy this album because for their patience for this release.i spoke about this album to indian dimmu fans out here and reaction were sort of mixed.

ancientrites

In the zone
@Psychosocial
there are countless reason for them to be famous,i will state one of the fact is the drama/showbizz they create around and criticizing few american bands like korn and metallica in blabbermouth site.The amount of studio photos they make with make up,leater jackets,spikes ..etc all this very well attracts 16-17 yrs kids to be like them.
re recoding stormblast.perhaps one or two tracks would have been alright but entire album thats ridiculous.i havent seen any black metal bands re-recording their album.
I have so many cons of dumbo burger that it will never end.

Krow

Crowman
^^^ What would u suggest for black metal? I don't like the whole album per se, as I could say for Metallica's Black Album or say Led Zep II, which r awesome before they begin and till a long time after they end. Ive not tried Dimmu, other than this album. I find it great in some parts and okay in others. Was kinda listening when I wanted something new to please my ears with some heavy guitars and this album satisfied my need at that time. Maybe not legendary, but decent one/two time listen.

Krow

Crowman
On a second listen, I realised that the whole album sounds pretty much the same!

Another excellent album - Vol II - Le dernier lever du jour by Cenizas.

Plz recommend some AC/DC tracks other than Back In Black & TNT. Anybody out here likes Creedence? 21st Century Breakdown by Green Day is good mindless headtapping(not headbangin, not entirely foot-tappin either).

Any comments on Chinese Democracy by GnR? I listened to it and there r no instantly likeable tracks like their classic Sweet Child/Paradise City, etc, even though there are SIX guitars playin... :(

Top Bottom