Must have Android Games and Apps By Digitians

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Nice job pramudit!
Looks like this would be a perfect first post for a thread which the title represents.
But the thing is that a thread with this goal is already present at : *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/mobiles-tablets/137998-must-have-favourite-android-apps.html

So, we have two options.
1. You can copy the first post in that thread, and request OP (Chetan1991) to add this to the first post.
2. We can request mod to make this post as a first post on that thread anyhow (if that's possible).

Anyway... nice efforts by you! :)

pramudit

Gaming hardcore
mods can merge it with the existing thread...
i doubt that chetan is a regular user so maintaining it would be difficult for him..

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
mods can merge it with the existing thread...
i doubt that chetan is a regular user so maintaining it would be difficult for him..

/Mod Edit/

Thread Merged and for your information chetan's last login time was 8th Apr 2012 .. you should send him a PM about updating the first post and list the names of members who have contributed in this thread.

sameer.pur

The Chosen One
Have you added Majesty the Fantasy Sim? It's a nice strategy game, I purchased it when it was going on sale at 10%. :D

techiemaharaj

--> Techie - Maharaj
ROOT CALL BLOCKER PRO !! The Ultimate Call Blocker...Must Have..A Call never goes through.,,..m using its amazing !

ajayritik

Technomancer
Guys any idea how do I forward messages in my android phone. I don't see option to forward an SMS! Do I need to install any app for this?

techiemaharaj

--> Techie - Maharaj
@ajayritik: Open the Message thread...long tap on the message you want to forward...a pop-up will appear with forward in it..choose and forward....
You can use AUTO SMS for auto forwards..

As for Reminders: ANY DO is good..

ajayritik

Technomancer
@ajayritik: Open the Message thread...long tap on the message you want to forward...a pop-up will appear with forward in it..choose and forward....
You can use AUTO SMS for auto forwards..

As for Reminders: ANY DO is good..

Thanks techiemaharaj
That worked.

For Reminders I'm actually looking for some kind of application that will play out the audio indicating the task to be done. I didn't find any app which has this feature.

X-jo

Broken In
Mobile Number Tracker... does what it says and also when you get an incoming call, it displays the same too. So you know where an unknown call is coming from.. must have app !!

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
If you like Twitter, then TweetCaster is a great app to try out for Android.
*play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.handmark.tweetcaster&hl=en

Top Bottom