MuSic phone within 15k!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
D

devilishevil

Right off the assembly line
hmm... ok so basically one of these three??
1. N81
2. SE w890i
3. Samsung i450

hmmm...interestin.... ok which one of these has best music playback??..
and im not considering music xpress phones coz some of my friends had some problems with those sets....!!

And yea, those new cells released my SE, i cant really wait for them, my college starts in 2 weeks and I have to get somethin asap!!!!

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
Well. the i450 has better sound quality of the 3, followed by W890 and N81. But the W890 makes it up with excellent playback features. It is 9 mm thick, weighs 77 g and has amazing build quality(metal). Has a great UI and a psp media menu. Also check out the W760 which has gps.

OMG!! The W760 is available for 14.5k and 15.5k in mobile store. Forget everything and get that. Walkman with gps. uber cul.

Last edited:

hellgate

At Hell's Disq
if u want music and nothing else then either get the E8 or U9.also get a EP-630.both these phones support 8GB cards.

Tamoghno

Padawan
N81 + 8gig card .

N81 music player is at par(if not better ) with i450. But for little extra price you'll get way better screen , best browser in class , best gaming experience . Plus i450 , though symbian , dont work very well with 3rd party applications. And v20 firmware of n81 is amazing , it even supports full youtube.com with videos !

I know dream will now start ranting about n81's build and bla bla bla. But just go to a shop and see a real n81 before you take decisions.

Rokr E8 is nice phone , but i think the phone is very overpriced for the features is offers.the sound quality is very good , but everything else is subpar for its price.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
Whatever man, n81 is a piece of crap. Check the RMAA ratings( hows many times do i have to say this?). W760 has better sound acoustics and is presenly the best walkman after the W980(comparable to the ipod??)..

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
^^^^
i am just joking yaar .. yup i have heard bad things abt its build quality and slider mechanism .. but it looks cool though .. and heard and read over net that it has excellent sound quality .. no hands on exp though ..

Tamoghno

Padawan
The first batch of n81 had pathetic build quality. Even the sliding mechanism wasn't even spring loaded & overall the handset felt like cheap samsung slider. But things have changed completely. Sliding is now spring loaded and feels sturdy. Like i've said , just check a real handset before deciding. Only gripe is the phone is heavy , but still its a very nice phone to hold , and the weight gives it a premium feel.

Few things like support for cheap micro sdhc card , 3.5 mm lack , ipod like hardware jack & naviwheel , and most importantly dedicated music keys that are accessible from ANYWHERE AND ANY APPLICATION makes it a great standalone music player . It's also very much capable of driving big can headphones like philips shp2700 , creative hq 1400 without any distortion and very high volume. And i bet if you're using creative ep 630 then you wont be able to hear it at more than 80% volume. Its that loud.

And about the new firmware , just search youtube.com with "n81+firmware+v 20" . Its amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom