MuSic phone within 15k!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

devilishevil

Right off the assembly line
Im lookin for a awsommm music phone within 15k wid a decent cam.....
i ve been suggested the N73 Music as my best option but what do u guys think??
Is there anything else which beats tht???? I wud prefer nokia coz i used to have a k750i and i believe the menu's etc in SE phones r all same n boring??...
help me out!!!!!!!!!!!:confused:

k_blues24

Journeyman
My friend if u want to buy N73 then buy N73ME,
But as I personally like SE' phones I will suggest u check them also.
Moto ROKR U9 is also good (at least its reviews)
From the SE side ckeck out for new W595i, W902i, K850i, (P1i, if u can)
or else N81

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
I suggest you go for the Samsung i450. But, check out the set before buying it. Samsung has some stability issues. Check out the E8 too.

Micheal

Pro Geeks
if u r an audiophile then look no ahead of the Sone Ericsson Walkman series (W595, W902,...).See this *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=93754

yes about the menus and stuff SE does lag behind. I am a SE user but if budget permits i'll go for nokia higher models. Nokia high-end phones feature the Symbian Series 60 OS which boasts of customization. Loads(read Tons) of software are there for it. U may wanna look at 5320 or 5310 or 5610 buddy. Dont be fooled by the Nseries tag. Its the device that matters. Go read the reviews and u'll understand wat i say. I am not confident about the price but should be close to ur budget

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
Dont even think about the Xpressmusic series. The phones have huge quality issues. Btw, 5610/5310 are S40 phones and come nowhere close to the A200 platform provided by SE.

W595,W902 has been announced and will release only in October.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Get the E8, throw in a 8gb Sandisk (2gb is already built-in), plug in the EP630 and forget the world.

It's extremely difficult to operate E8's keypad and scrollpad. Moreover, it's display is too tiny.

Samsung i450 would be a much better choice.

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero
No problem at all, i'm posting all this from my E8, and it has the best text prediction I've seen in a phone and yes it does support 8gb without any issues.

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero
/me is out of town and will be for some more days, maybe when I return, but I'm sure ZN5 will be out by then :p

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero
LoL when did I say that, I never sell my cellphones, maybe recycle them when they die, but never sell ;). Anyway I think we are getting offtopic here, laterz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom