multi messenger software, yahoo google msn

Status
Not open for further replies.

ranjan2001

Cyborg Agent
I am loking for some multi chat software, which installed then can use yahoo, msn, icq& google chat all in one, no need to install all these seperately,does anyone use such software or can tell me if any such thing exists.

OP
R

ranjan2001

Cyborg Agent
Thanks meebo look fantastic
another one I found but have not yet installed

*psi-im.org/home
*psi-im.org/wiki/Google_Talk_HowTo#Jabber_Accounts

hemant_mathur

-- No Easter Eggs here --
try and give small review of those .. might be helpful to others ... and there are better to give thanx (read: thanx button)

OP
R

ranjan2001

Cyborg Agent
I am all floored with Meebo, the best part is that I dont even need to instal this , it work from any comp with IE / firefox browsers, all 3 google chat/yahoo/msn are uninstalled from my comp, I was fed up with constant reminders to update even when I dont need to use their fancy softwares & astonishingly over 20 mb for the new yahoo.

They must be absurd guys working on these chat clients who thing 20 mb space is required to make their dream come alive.

What is thanks button, I dont see any such thing as I am replying to your post.......can you tell me more.
Thanks for the info I was getting desperate to get rid of all that junk which I did not need.

Last edited:

Akshay

Cyborg Agent
U can also use GAIM which is very compact and easy to use. It does not take up too much space and RAM like trillian and others...

Pathik

Google Bot
meebo is too good....the script is excellent......
better than even gmails chat script

Last edited:
OP
R

ranjan2001

Cyborg Agent
Akshay said:
U can also use GAIM which is very compact and easy to use. It does not take up too much space and RAM like trillian and others...

Reading the GAIM page , got to know that it does not support google chat yet, more over meebo is platform independent & computer independent, no need to install it at all, so for me meebo rocks, all chat clients dumped yesterday.
Thanks for he info though.

OP
R

ranjan2001

Cyborg Agent
Meebo worksbest for me but file sharing was a problem so I now use firefox extension allpeers from www.allpeers.com its based on p2p & can work accros multi platform, it has a chat option too, though its in beta stage it works fine.

So meebo in combination with allpeers work great for me, hope other looking for the same info find these useful too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom