Multi Messenger Required

Status
Not open for further replies.

help_me

Broken In
hey guys i use yahoo messenger as well as msn messenger and also aim sometimes.... now the problem is tht it becomes tough to handle 3 messsengers... and i have heard tht there r multi messsngers which can have all meeseenger in one... so can u suggest some good ones... plz...

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
You have these options:
Gaim
Miranda
Trillian
e-messenger

I have tried trillian and Gaim and don't like it. Man, i tell u, life is gonna be difficult for u as soon as u start using multi IM clients.

1.Whenever u close ur Gaim window, it logs off and not minimises to system tray.
2. Also u need to keep more windows open to keep it going.
3. Also for trill and miranda (never tried it), we need plugins to keep it going.

By the way i have a slow system and i have no problems with Yahoo (even though, it takes up more memory).

OP
H

help_me

Broken In
okie after reading the post i think... i may stick to different meesengers... but then can u tell me where can i find msn messenger with browser.. or some substitute for msn messenger.. plz

TechGuru

Broken In
Check it here u ll definately find out solution of ur problems....

Edit by Deep: Enough of spam now, its time for a free warning...

busyanuj

In the zone
gaIM is by far the best multi messenger.

alternately, if you need a lite software, you can try Easy Message. It's an ultra-lite software barely 251 KB in size.

babumuchhala

In the zone
I have only used Gaim & Trillian, and both are equally good where trillian has a slightly better look but very poor emotion icons.

@drgrudge u need to turn on the minimise to Sys Tray plugin from the prefrences box :)

Sreekanth V

Journeyman
I use Trillian pro, and it works fine for me.
I can log in to three of my Yahoo IDs and also log in to msn messenger all at the same time.
It is really fun and the one at the other end will defenitely be confused :!:

Some tweaking makes trillian the best multi messenger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom